Treatment of influenza and its prevention
SARS and flu are the most common infectious diseases, since they account for about ninety-five percent of all reported cases of infectious diseases.The biggest risk to the sick human influenza - a possible complication. For example, the risk of developing pneumonia as a consequence of suffering influenza is about fifty percent.
flu - a disease of the respiratory tract, which has caused an acute course and different strains of influenza virus.The disease is considered to be highly contagious and affects all people, regardless of age and gender.The virus is transmitted from human to human influenza air - droplets through coughing or sneezing.The disease is often accompanied by high intoxication of the whole body, causing the blood vessels become "brittle" and in consequence of this increased permeability.Therefore, patients suffering from bronchial asthma and diabetes fall into a special risk group, because the penetration into the body of influenza viru
symptoms of seasonal (as well as the swine flu):
- Very arising chills
- Very rapid increase in body temperature
- The appearance of dry cough
- The emergence of small nasal discharge
- sensitive enough pain in his neck and muscles
- inflammation of the sinuses (sinusitis)
- Inflammation of skeletal muscle (myositis)
- Inflammation of the middle ear (otitis media)
- Chronic sinusitis
- Inflammation of the bronchi (bronchitis)
- Inflammation of the substancebrain brain (encephalitis)
- inflammation of the lining of the brain (meningitis)
- Inflammation of the lungs (pneumonia)
- Joint diseases
- Inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis)
- Inflammation of the lining of the heart (pericarditis)
- inflammation of the nerves
very much mistaken those people who believe showered on us lately on all sides advertising "miracle" drugs that can get rid of the flufor three days, and even in the case of single administration.
must know that - the immune response to influenza virus has penetrated the human body develops only after a period of three days from the date of the meeting with the virus.And the ability to qualitatively fight infection penetrated, the body takes no earlier than on the seventh day.
Influenza knowingly always accompanied by a very high body temperature, because high temperature intended by nature itself and is a kind of defense mechanism in the fight against the virus.That is why doctors recommend to reduce the temperature only if it exceeds 38.5 degrees (and in children 38 degrees).Selecting certain antipyretic depends on the individual, so appointed only physician.There has been no increase in temperature only seriously ill people and people with weakened immune systems.Also
misconception is the fact that the flu may help antibiotics.And it is just in this disease is completely useless since they do not affect the virus, and in some cases are even harmful.The attending physicians to prescribe antibiotics only if the patient present foci of chronic infection: pyelonephritis , tonsillitis, bronchitis , sinusitis, etc.
Regardless of the severity of the disease, all patients receive:
-Drinking plenty of fluids in the form of cranberry or cranberry juice, hot tea, alkaline mineral water
- Paracetamol (or taytenol or brufen syrup) in the required age dosage - in the case of an increase in body temperature above 38 degrees
- Antihistamines (suprastin or tavegil,or Zaditen, etc.)
- Mukaltin (or licorice root or tincture Althea) - for sputum
- Bronholitin (glauvent) - with dry cough
- Pertusin - with a strong cough reflex
- Libeksin - with a painful cough
- Multivitaminsor ascorbic acid
- children after two years at the initial stage of the disease can be carried out with steam inhalations with infusions of mint, calendula and chamomile
- at least seven hours of sleep per night, vitamins C and A, proper nutrition and inclusionin the diet of honey and propolis.
- ventilate the room, dry cleaning, obligatory hand washing with soap after visiting the common areas.
- Regular cleaning of the mucous membranes of the nasopharynx by gargling and nasal lavage.
- If possible, limit the visiting public events and crowded places to avoid any meetings with the agents of disease.