According to statistics from the World Health Organization, the mortality from cardio - vascular diseases in several times more than the total deaths from all other significant causes: pneumonia, cancer, liver cirrhosis, diabetes and chronic diseasesLung
Heart disease are divided into:
- coronary heart disease
- congenital heart
- rheumatic heart disease
- syphilitic heart disease
There are also some diseases of the heart, do not fall not under one of thethe above groups:
- atrial flutter (fairly rapid reduction in the atria, which was ventricles do not have time)
- coronary thrombosis (usually occurs as a consequence of atherosclerosis)
- atrial fibrillation (highly accelerated reduction of some of the muscle fibers of the atria, while the full reductionIt does not occur)
- acute dilatation of the heart (is the result of overloading a large volume of blood weak heart muscle, and the heart is greatly increased, engorged with blood and stretched)
- myocardial infarction (due to insufficient blood supply comes necrosis of a certain area of the heart muscle)
-heart failure is the end result of any heart disease
majority of cardiovascular disease develops as a consequence of a wrong way of life, which leads to a gradual clogging of the arteries.As a result of the accumulation of cholesterol and triglyceride fats, arterial walls are sealed, thereby developing atherosclerosis, cardiac asthma, multiple myocarditis, angina, infarction, and other cardiovascular diseases.
heart is probably the most reliable and durable body that is able to operate even in the event of the death of the brain.Therefore, if it is well nourished with oxygen and essential nutrients, and not to poison alcohol and nicotine, it can function smoothly up to a hundred and fifty years.