Skin diseases and their treatment
Throughout the period of life, human skin is constantly exposed to various external influences, including infectious (elementary fungi, viruses, bacteria, etc.), Which oftenit contributes to abnormal changes.Also, the skin is very closely connected with almost all the internal organs, so their disease can also cause all sorts of pathological changes
Causes skin diseases
External causes of skin diseases:
- Exposure to chemicals (alkali, acid, paint, saltand so forth.)
- Animals parasites (lice, fleas, mosquitoes, bugs, itch mite and so forth.)
- radiant energy source (X-ray beams of the sun, UV rays)
- Pathogenic fungi (when introducing them into the skin occurs scab, trichophytosis etc.)
- Temperature effects (burns of varying severity)
- pathogenic microbes.Introduced from the environment (leprosy, anthrax, glanders, tuberculosis and so forth.)
- Mechanical effects (swelling, abrasions, etc.)
Internal causes of skin diseases:
- Diseases of the internal organs ( liver disease , stomach, worm diseases and so forth.)
- disruption of the functioning of the endocrine glands ( diabetes , seborrhea, acne and so forth.)
- Allergic reactions to certain foods (such asstrawberries, eggs, etc.)
most common symptoms of skin diseases:
- Redness of the skin
- All kinds of skin rashes
- Burning skin
This type of diseases caused by fungi, parasites of vegetable origin.There are such diseases in their effect on the skin:
- Hit the nails, hair and skin (scab)
- affects the mucous membranes or the horny layer of the epidermis, rarely nails (accompanied by inflammation of the skin)
- Striking extremely horny layer of the epidermis and cause little or nothe response of the body (erythrasma, pityriasis versicolor)
most common fungal diseases are considered microsporia, scab, deep and superficial trichophytosis
pustular skin diseases
Pustular skin diseases are the most common and are caused by streptococci and staphylococci.Also, quite often there is the appearance of pustular disease as a consequence of infectious diseases, trauma, and the quench surface of the body.
Pustular diseases are divided into two types: deep and superficial pyoderma.
to deep pyoderma include - carbuncles, boils and hidradenitis.
to superficial pyoderma include - nail rash, pustular rash, folliculitis, Zayed
Leprosy, or as it is called - leprosy a severe chronic disease that affects the entire body and is accompanied by a commutative changes of the mucous membranesand skin.The incubation period of the disease ranges from one to ten years or more.At the end of this period there epistaxis, xerostomia, and swollen lymph nodes.The most common tubercular leprosy is considered
TB skin (lupus) is a form of TB .Often, the disease infecting susceptible people already suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis.The most common types of lupus include: ulcerative, warty tuberculosis and lupus vulgar.Characteristic features of the disease are spots, bumps and sores reddish-bluish color.With long-term course of the disease, these formations become the scars
Skin diseases caused by animal parasites
Pediculosis or lice - is caused by the presence on the skin of human lice in three forms: pubic, wardrobe and head.Treating lice quite simple, but full recovery can not be achieved for the simple reason that any human being is always a certain amount of nits, which are transformed into adults only under certain favorable conditions.
Scabies - is a contagious disease that is caused by scabies mites or mite parasites solely on the human body.The most characteristic symptom is the appearance of scabies rash grayish color in the form of a winding line length of about two to three millimeters.In addition, the skin of the patient may cause bubbles, reddish nodules and crusts watery.If scabies is not treated, it may eventually develop into eczema
Eczema Eczema is a chronic or acute disease of the skin that affects the upper part of the dermis and epidermis.The cause of this disease is considered to be a violation of the central nervous system.
symptoms of eczema: the skin becomes edematous, red, reddish nodules occur, which gradually turned into bubbles bursting, and go into erosion (weeping solid surface).Then erosion as drying transformed into crust, which gradually disappear themselves.The whole period of the disease is accompanied by intolerable itching.If the eczema is not treated, it can last for many years
called dermatitis skin inflammation by internal or external stimuli.Dermatitis of symptoms often similar to eczema, but unlike her at the termination of the impact of the stimulus - dermatitis gradually he passes
Itchy skin diseases
- Itching (a consequence of the transferred stress and occurs periodically)
- Nevrodermit (similar toeczema, but erosion is absent and there is periodically)
- Scrapie (itchy chronic skin disease, is the result of chronic intoxication and various disorders of the nervous system)
- Urticaria (occurs as a consequence of an increased sensitivity to all kinds of internal and external influences - herbs, strawberries, nettle,null, insect bites and so on.)
- Children pruritus (usually arises as a consequence of food poisoning in the first year of baby's life)
Psoriasis or psoriasis is a chronic skin disease characterized by skin rashinflamed papules on the ground.The causes of this disease is not known
Professional skin diseases
Professional eczema and dermatitis are the most common skin diseases.The cause of occupational eczema can serve as synthetic resins, dyes, nickel salt.Dermatitis is usually caused by thermal, mechanical and chemical stimuli primarily present in the production
Diseases of the skin glands
Seborrhoea - characterized by an increased release of fat by sebaceous glands.If struck seborrhea scalp, then the disease is accompanied by hair loss.
Acne - disease manifests itself mainly in adolescence and in the presence of seborrhea
Pink zoster - is acute inflammatory skin disease develops, in which on the skin appears reddish-pink scaly patches.Most often the disease occurs in the spring and autumn.
Lichen planus - a chronic skin disease that is characterized by the so-called nodular rash without appreciable inflammatory manifestations and is almost always accompanied by severe itching
Diseases sweat glands
- hyperhidrosis stop
- Decreased sweating
- Sweating (hyperhydrosis).Appears as a result of the transferred stress is manifested in the form of sweat on his face, hands and other. Parts of the body
Treatment of skin diseases
most commonly used treatments:
- saturation of the body with antibiotics and vitamins, which confers resistance to disease.
- Properly balanced health food, are able to eliminate the causes of diseases.
- Targeted drug effect on the central nervous system to increase the overall immunity of the organism, thereby reducing the sensitivity to possible irritants.Outside
treatment of skin diseases is also very important.Its main objective is to accelerate the healing of existing sources and the weakening of the unpleasant sensations of burning, itching and so on. The most commonly used: lotions, powders, pastes, ointments, compresses, wet dressings.Also for the treatment of skin diseases thermal procedures are applied and cold therapy.
In conclusion, we note that for the successful treatment of dermatological diseases is very important to correctly calculate the technology of application of drugs, so at the slightest sign of having any skin disease, you must immediately apply to the competent doctor in these matters.