allergy to protein
allergy to the protein in the past few decades, has received wide enough, you can even say the threatening spread, though not so long ago, this form of allergic reaction of the organism is rare.Today food allergy is becoming more widespread, and this in turn means that part of the milk, meat and some plant species the protein acquires the status of an unambiguous provoking allergen.This is due to the fact that the human body is a kind of multifunctional system of protein and all proteins, regardless of their source sensitized, the body receives and classifies them.Depending on the current state of the immune defense sensitization can be slow, fast or active.
allergy to protein - response of an allergic reaction to the protein invading alien, but similar in their molecular composition of protein
protein allergy - symptoms
clinical manifestations of allergy to the protein virtually indistinguishable from the symptoms of any other form of allergy.Usually it starts wit
Typically, atopic dermatitis (skin allergy) is always accompanied by mucous membranes, most often manifested by allergic rhinitis.In case of severe respiratory mucosal lesions may develop asthma.Often, patients develop conjunctivitis, which manifests itching, sand and hurt one's eyes, scleral hyperemia and lacrimation.
Because most frequently in the human allergen is ingested through the digestive tract, in very rare cases, allergic to the protein does not accompany enterocolitis, the clinic which dominates dyspeptic syndrome, manifested by loss of appetite, pain symptoms, nausea, flatulence and diarrhea.In young children, allergic symptoms of the digestive system is manifested in the form of an increased diarrhea, which can replace lengthy constipation
allergy to the protein - the types and treatment
• The most common in preschool children and infants found allergies to milk protein, whose appearanceIt is due to the immaturity of the digestive tract, which manifests itself in insufficient quantities produced by proteolytic enzymes.As a result - the fragments of foreign proteins enter the blood, causing sensitization.
Treatment of milk protein allergy involves the complete elimination of the use of milk and milk products.If by chance the milk still got the body, should take Enterosgel, the effect of which is to bind the protein in the intestine and preventing its contact with immunocompetent cells.Immediately after the onset of allergic symptoms shown holding symptomatic treatment with antihistamines.An allergy to milk protein 99% of full passes to seven years.At 1% of people are allergic to the protein unfortunately it persists throughout later life, which entails a complete rejection of all foods containing milk protein.Often, there may be cross-sensitization to proteins of beef and veal, which requires the exclusion from the diet of these types of meat
• Allergy to egg white.This type of allergic reaction to the protein occurs frequently and explained quite complex protein composition of egg protein.Mukoproteidov included in it are very aggressive allergens, which are stored for a long time in the intestine, having expressed antigenic properties
• An allergy to the protein of seafood and fish.This allergic reaction is usually characteristic of the adults, but sometimes can occur in young / children.The most aggressive fish allergen - parvalbumin sarcoplasmic contained in the cells of both river and sea fish.Selective protein allergy to certain fish species found in 10% of cases, while in the remaining 90% is observed in humans allergic to all kinds of them.With age, allergic to fish protein does not pass, and even after cooking allergenic properties of the protein are, forcing vulnerable to these allergies a person permanently abandon these products.Often allergic to fish protein is combined with an allergy to seafood such as the crab meat, shrimp, oysters, etc.
• allergy to nuts.Protein is the most aggressive of peanut allergen, there is significantly less sensitization to hazelnut protein, almonds, walnuts.Allergies to nuts protein is able to appear at any age, the body's reaction to them is maintained for life, which requires a total failure throughout the life of themselves as the nuts and products containing them, even in minimal quantities (even chocolate have excluded).
nuts, fish, eggs and milk are expressed allergeziruyuschimi products.This category may include many legumes and cereals, cocoa and chocolate, fruits and berries.All these plant products contain in its composition of organic molecules which, when predisposition often cause allergic reactions.