milk allergy - has received in recent years, quite widespread allergic reaction of the human body on a milk protein called casein, and some people have been intolerant only cows' milk, while the goator sheep's milk they perceive is normal, but the other people on the other hand, react completely on all dairy products.
one pediatrician has been established and proved that in the case of an early introduction to the diet of baby milk formula based on cow's milk and cow's milk of the fact, it is the most significant factor affecting the number of allergic diseases.Milk allergy develops due to the fact that protein has yet to be fully developed digestive system does not suit the kids, resulting in an aggressive immune response to large particles unsplit casein molecules.The immune system recognizes these as foreign agent, producing in response to specific antibodies, which appears in the form of various allergic manifestations.Milk allergy in children is not uncommon since the birth
Consequences of milk allergy in the baby's health adversely affected: children suffer from constant bloating and gas production, they often regurgitate and continuously cry after feeding some experience nausea and constipation.
allergic to breast milk may occur when a woman just prior to feeding the newborn breast ate or drank any containing milk product
allergic to milk - causes of
Some people, cow, goat, camel, buffalo,sheep, mare's milk and other animals can not eat for some specific reasons.The first reason - the full or partial intolerance to milk sugar (lactose).With the aid of lactase (specific intestinal enzyme) lactose in the human body is split into galactose and glucose.In the case of an insufficient number or a complete lack of the enzyme and developed an allergy to milk.This type of milk intolerance is found in over 95% of Asians and 15% of Europeans.The second reason why people are forced to give up milk - allergy, which is caused by intolerance to a protein found in milk.
If developed an allergy to cow's milk, no replacement (in sheep, goat and so on.) Can not be due to the fact that both the cow and the milk of other animals, lactose and animal protein is approximately the same level.Correct replacement will only milk plant.Here we have a little more to tell about its basic forms.
• Soy milk is the most common type of vegetable milk.This product is made from soy beans and cook it yourself does not make virtually no problems.To this should be presoaked in warm water before cooking soybeans puree, whereupon the resulting broth gently drained, then filter and cool.The soy milk contains 40% protein and all essential minerals and amino acids
• Rice milk.This product can be purchased as a ready-to-eat and cook yourself.Cooking at home is as follows: in the cooked rice should add a few cups of boiled water, then thoroughly whisk in a blender and filtered.To taste some people add vanilla or sugar
• Oat milk.This product is considered a very good remedy for colds.Independently oat milk is also preparing very simple: to be washed oats 200g (with husk) simmer on low heat for about an hour, then cool and drain.The taste you can add honey or sugar
• Coconut and almond milk.In its pure form, these products almost do not use, and are used as ingredients for dishes or cocktails.Almond milk is easy to prepare yourself for what should be a night to soak almonds in water, then grind them in a blender and filter the liquid.Coconut milk is often the basis for sauces and soups (often in Polynesian and Thai cuisine).Coconut and almond milk called safe and nutritious substitutes for cow's rather difficult, as the nuts themselves are often strong allergens
milk allergies - symptoms
allergy to milk protein for most kids usually goes to three years, only inLater in practically half of them developed any other type of allergy.If a baby has a milk allergy is present, often develop symptoms shortly after eating milk-containing product or a child of the milk.The main symptoms of milk allergy in children:
• Nausea, presence of constant regurgitation after feeding
• Diarrhea.Despite the fact that diarrhea is quite common in newborns, the occurrence of specks of blood in the stool is a sign of severe milk allergy
• irritation on the skin, rash
• Change the behavior of the child.Allergies newborns duration and often cry
• Change the baby's weight.On a serious allergic disorder may indicate a complete lack or only slightly for the current age weight gain
• flatulence are sometimes considered to be an allergic reaction to milk proteins
• mucus in the throat and nose, shortness of wheezing - common symptoms of allergies to milk proteins
• Loss of appetite and dehydration
most frequent symptoms of milk allergy is skin rash, which include angioedema, atopic dermatitis, redness, itching and hives.If you have an allergic reaction to other allergens (allergy to mold, allergic to cats, and so forth.), Are allergic to milk can be especially acute.Cold, stress, and tobacco smoke can also aggravate allergic reactions
milk allergy - Treatment
In the case of a clear diagnosis of allergy to milk, the product should be compulsorily excluded from the diet.You should also start to follow very closely the composition of the mixture for feeding, as most of them are made on the basis of milk.At this stage, substitutes may make soy milk, oat and rice milk.
After a few months, you need to carefully try to accustom the baby to the milk, gradually introducing into his diet dairy products at the minimum level, as it has been proven that it is a children's dairy products body perceives more loyal.To adapt to the baby's milk protein to be administered in small amounts in the diet of yogurt and / or cottage cheese made from it.In the absence of an allergic reaction, you can check how the baby will respond to homemade yoghurts.However, purchased milk products should continue to be avoided.
diet for allergies to milk is dairy-free baby feeding blends or mixtures, which are based on the milk plant.In the case of the complete elimination of milk from the daily diet, diet for allergies should be made taking into account the replenishment of the body's need for calcium, because it is milk is the major producer in the child's body.If there is a milk allergy in adults, to make up for calcium intake should be entered in the daily diet of fish dishes, vegetables and nuts.
most effective prevention of allergy to milk newborn read his complete lack (in addition to natural mother) in the diet grudnichka to a year.If possible, breastfeeding during this period, it should not be neglected.Groundbait mix should be adapted to fly, do not contain cow's milk.After a year of pediatricians recommend to introduce milk into the diet gradually, initially in proportion with boiled water 1:10, while observing very carefully the reaction of the child.In the case of the slightest suspicion of an allergic reaction, putting the milk must be stopped immediately and show the baby specialist.