allergic to dust
allergic to dust - are widespread in recent years, an allergic reaction to the presence in each house dust mite, which is manifested lacrimation, sneezing and a runny nose. According to data from the World Health Organization, are allergic to house dust is observed in about 40% of the population and often leads to various diseases of the respiratory tract and bronchial asthma.
household dust allergists is considered one of the most dangerous and common allergens, asthere is often a lot of different irritating ingredients.Moreover, it is not just the usual dust particles, but also microscopic particles of paint, pet hair, lint, and viruses and bacteria.In addition, in house dust are always invisible to the human eye tiny mites (their size 0.1-0.3 mm) house dust - saprophytes, can really cause great harm to human health.The highest concentration of mites is observed in the bedding, which creates optimal conditions for reproduction and their possible future development.Only 1 gr
Today allocated approximately one hundred and fifty species of ticks that can dwell in a house of people.House dust mites are divided into three groups, with only the first group of mites cause allergies to dust.The first group includes some of the granary mites that live in the places of storage of food - vegetables, flour, cereals and grains.The second group includes predatory dust mites that feed on ticks of the first group.The third group includes mites, which accidentally hit the house dust.The second and third groups are allergic to dust do not cause.
Dust mites can safely exist even in sub-zero temperatures, it is virtually impossible to remove from upholstered furniture and carpets conventional vacuum cleaner, because in addition to its tenacious paws they allocate sufficient adhesive, thereby clinging to any surface.Inside upholstery mites are able to penetrate to a depth of thirty centimeters.
Some types of dust mites can cause occupational allergic disease in dealing with contaminated products they people - cheese dermatosis dermatosis grocers, dermatosis bakers, etc.
dust allergies - symptoms
Dust allergy can manifest itself differently, but any of itsthe symptoms are very unpleasant and clearly visible.The most common symptoms of allergies to dust are similar to the symptoms of allergy to pollen, is itching and redness of the eyelids, watery, itchy nose, runny nose, skin rashes, asthma, sneezing, coughing and asthma attacks.Allergy to house dust accompanies a person, regardless of the season throughout the calendar year, with confidence that eliminates allergic to different plants and colds.A characteristic feature is the fact that in the case of a long absence from the infected ticks flat, well-being significantly improved symptoms and dies.Below we look at the most common symptoms of allergies to dust:
• Allergic rhinitis (hay fever).It is not very heavy, but the ability is strong enough to spoil a person's life disease manifested clear discharge from the nose, sneezing, itching and burning sensation in the nose and throat, headache and tear.Rhinitis starts its development with a rather slight tickling in the nose and gradually develops into a painful continuous sneezing.In some cases, allergic rhinitis develops into a serious illness like asthma.Virtually any allergen (food, mold, animal dander, etc.) Can cause it, but the main culprit is the development of rhinitis dust.After contact with an allergen response in the form of appearance of the corresponding symptoms usually occurs almost instantaneously, but in some cases it may be slightly delayed.This happens in the case of constant contact with the allergen
• Conjunctivitis.The disease is a common manifestation of an allergy to dust.About 15% of the population at least once faced with this problem.Conjunctivitis is characterized by a feeling of itching and / or burning sensation in the eyes, redness of proteins, redness and swelling of the eyelids, watery eyes.Sometimes it can hurt and vision - surrounding objects look "washed out."The most difficult conjunctivitis tolerate people who wear contact lenses.The worst outcome of conjunctivitis - severe corneal
• Asthma.Allergic asthma is the most common form of asthma, to date, for example in Russia, it suffers every twelfth inhabitant, and the dynamics of growth in recent years has become a truly alarming.After hitting an allergic irritant to the respiratory tract immune defense starts to give a quick rebuff foreign agent - the airways become inflamed, filled with thick mucus, dramatically reducing the airway muscles.To start an attack of allergic asthma is characterized by a dry painful cough and shortness of frequent wheezing.The chest feels a sense of gravity, there is shortness of breath.Due to the lack of air for breathing in humans is often a state of panic.Allergic asthma in young children in severe cases can even lead to death, so if there is an allergy to dust in a child should take immediate steps for its treatment and further prevention.Unfortunately, very often the doctors are taking asthma of ordinary bronchitis and accordingly appoint inadequate treatment that can only worsen the situation
allergic to dust - treatment
If all of the above symptoms are most pronounced in the morning and / or night, and outside enoughdisappear quickly, the reason for this malaise is likely to house dust.Appropriate adequate treatment may appoint a doctor allergist, but it does not give the slightest effect, if the quality is not to deal with the root cause - household dust.
treatment of allergy to dust must always be an integrated approach.First, we should completely avoid contact with the patient provoking allergen.This is the most difficult task, as to remove the tick from the carpets or furniture conventional vacuum cleaner is not possible.Special attention should be paid to the bedroom - bed linen should be changed at least once a week, on mattresses, wear dust-proof covers.Pillows and blankets must be selected with synthetic fillers, as they are not favorable for the reproduction of mites medium.Bedding should be washed at high temperatures.
At least twice a week, should be carried out in a vacuum and wet cleaning indoor quality.In order to reduce humidity (high humidity dust mites develop rapidly), use the dehumidifier or air conditioner.Ventilate the apartment also need to regularly.In case of persistent allergy to dust from the carpet must be completely abandoned, replacing them with vinyl or wood.
treatment of allergy to dust is carried out using the designated anti-allergist and antihistamines.The food must contain large amounts of vitamin C (citrus fruits, herbs, elderberry, currant, pepper and so on.), Which significantly reduces the increased susceptibility to allergens.
are proven methods of dust control:
• When cleaning the apartment and wash in the water should be added to tea tree oil
• Curtains and bedding should be washed in hot water
• floors when cleaning should be washed with brine, frombased on ten liters of water five spoons of salt
Allergy is a very insidious able to appear at any age the disease.Illness, stress, change of lifestyle - all considerably weakens the immune system and is often a reason that has been completely healthy person suddenly become allergic.Therefore, the rejection of the use of harmful products, smoking, qualified timely treatment, regular cleaning of the apartment and a healthy lifestyle will help to cope successfully with advanced dust allergies.