Allergy to hair dye
Allergy to hair dye - a severe allergic reaction to the components that make up all the hair dyes.In recent years, this type of allergic reaction is very common.Despite the fact that all the packages usually write: "paint does not cause allergies," or "hypoallergenic paint" allergy still catches, because usually these inscriptions are ordinary advertising course, boosting sales of the product.The same kind of hair dyes in some women will not cause any reactions, while others will result in very painful consequences.That is why, even in the case of full confidence in the absolute harmlessness of the selected paint must first be tested for allergies.
test, which determines the possibility of allergic reactions to hair dye, is as follows.It should take a small amount of prepared for further use paint and apply for at least the spirit of days on a small patch of skin.Most often used for this purpose, women use the crook of the elbow.In case of irritation of the skin at the en
most allergenic substance, which is a part of almost all hair colors, is used to stain-resistant para-phenylenediamine.Paints that do not contain this component are very rare, the color does not rest so long, and they are much more expensive.In some European countries (Sweden, France, Germany), para-phenylenediamine is completely prohibited or allowed in the maximum allowable concentration of no more than six percent.In most allergic to hair dye observed in women who dye darker tones selected as bright paraphenylenediamine dyes proportion does not exceed two percent.
In addition, allergic reactions can cause such a part of paints matter how Isatin, 6-hydroxyindole, and p-Methylaminophenol
Allergy to hair dye - symptoms
In most cases, allergies to hair dye manifested dermatitis linehair and face.In case of severe reactions can be observed swelling of the whole face.
most common reaction when developing allergy to hair dye:
• Contact urticaria.This state is shown divergent throughout the body red, scaly patches of scaly, difficulty swallowing, wheezing, sneezing, swelling of the eyelids.Symptoms may develop as quickly, and after a few hours
• Contact dermatitis.Manifested scaly itchy red spots on the skin that usually appear on the hairline, on the tips of the ears and eyelids.As the progression of contact dermatitis may spread to other areas of the face, neck and hands.Typically, the symptoms lasts no more than ten days, after which even without treatment takes place, however, if the dermatitis is not treated, the reuse provoking dye it reappears
• Anaphylaxis.This reaction to hair dye is the most dangerous, but fortunately, observed in isolated cases.Anaphylaxis poses a real threat to life and manifested by a sharp decrease in blood pressure, dyspnoea, asphyxia, swelling of the face and so on. In case of refusal of urgent medical care possible death
Allergy to hair dye - treatment
What if developed allergieson hair dye?First of all it should be washed off immediately and wipe affected areas of the skin chamomile lotion becauseIt is known that daisy has excellent anti-inflammatory properties and as an emergency fits best.Also for the speedy withdrawal of toxins from the body it is recommended to drink plenty of liquids.
If a day allergic reactions have not disappeared, should without delay, seek qualified medical.using a dermatologist or allergist who, after identifying the allergen provoking likely will attribute used for the treatment of allergic reactions antihistamines.To remove the swelling is usually used corticosteroids and cortisone creams.
In some cases, an allergic reaction to PPD lies at the genetic level, so if this is confirmed, from hair dyes is better to refuse, or to use natural dyes for coloring.Before beginning staining always check the skin of the head for any damage, becauseeven the slightest bruise or scratch significantly increases the risk of allergies to hair dye.
addition, it is desirable to paint the hair in a beauty salon, because there it will make much neater and professional hair dye less aggressive in its composition.
Alternatively, the hair dye can be used bezammiachnymi paint, even though they may cause development of allergy due to the presence of hydrogen peroxide, although it there at a low concentration.
Below we want to bring three recipes natural hair dyes, which, although they are not able to change hair color dramatically, but to give the desired shade may be able to:
• To make the brown color you can use this broth: 200 ml of boiling water to brew 3 tbsp.lozhki tea +1 teaspoon instant coffee 1 teaspoon + cocoa powder
• Blondes to give hair a golden hue is recommended to use a decoction of onion peel: 200 ml boiling water 2 handfuls of husks.Also, for these purposes, you can use chamomile broth: 500 ml water 1 tbsp.spoon nettle rhizomes +1 Art.spoon chamomile flowers
• The best-known natural dyes hair are henna and Basma.They are good for the fact that to make the desired color can be bred not just plain water, but red wine and yogurt.