allergy to honey
allergy to honey - an allergic reaction to pollen contained in this product.If the honey has not passed the full process, there is always a residual amount of pollen from plants visited by bees.That pollen is an allergen, as the main composition of honey - it is simple sugars that cause an allergic reaction can not be.
Most people believe that allergy to honey - quite common and it is not recommended to give small children.So, it is not. allergy to honey in children is very rare, not more frequently than regular sugar.In most cases, an allergic reaction manifested after eating adulterated honey, which can contain as the cane (allergenic), sugar, and various drugs, sometimes used to treat bees.In addition, in poorly-treated honey contains pollen plants pollinated by bees.It is an allergy to pollen, being quite common, and is a major cause of allergies to honey.Biological and chemical contaminants that can cause an allergic reaction, get into the honey is extremely rare and i
important role in the development of the disease Heredity plays, so allergic to honey can easily develop in a child whose blood relatives have had the disease.And she allergic reaction each person manifests itself purely individual, for example, people eat the honey itself can not, but the products with honey is used without problems.This is due to the fact that the allergic reaction to honey develops only to certain grades.
Separately want to note the fact that often beekeepers to increase activity in the spring of bee families use in their hives certain antibiotics.In this case it is developing an allergy to antibiotics than honey itself, which is simply transmitted by the intermediary of the allergen.
Often this type of allergy occurs in asthmatics and people suffering from allergic rhinitis.According to researchers, it is associated with a reduced immune defense, various disorders in the gastrointestinal tract and general slagging organism.
There is a fairly widespread alternative view that an allergy to pollen, and in particular honey in nature does not exist, and the established opinion about the allergic properties of honey mistake and got the result of the use of adulterated product, which is based on regular sugar, which itselfcurrently quite strong allergen.During the processing of sugar sufficiently exposed to excessive heat that results in the release of a very strong carcinogen - hydroxymethylfurfural which this allergic reaction and causes.To eliminate such a situation should buy honey from this beekeeper familiar
allergy to honey - symptoms
Symptoms of the disease appear almost instantly and are characterized by unpleasant sensations in the mouth, sore throat, and swelling.It is because of the rapid onset of symptoms, many allergists recommend to use new varieties of honey, put a very small amount on the tongue and wait.In the case of the above symptoms should immediately rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
Another method of testing for allergenicity of honey - it is applying a small amount on the inner fold hands.If a short time begin to show a variety of skin reactions such as hives, swelling and itching - this product is contraindicated for use.An allergic reaction to honey develops regardless of sex and age.
main symptoms of allergies to honey include: swelling of the mucous membranes of the lips, tongue and throat, swelling of the mucous membranes of the nose and runny nose, sore throat and mouth, coughing, swelling of the lining of the nose, sneezing, runny nose, skin rash, nausea, severe itching of skinsheets, fever, headache, fatigue
allergy to honey - treatment
As with all other diseases of allergic nature, the treatment of allergies to honey is primarily based on the complete rejection of provoking an allergic reactionproduct, as well as beverages and foods containing it.If an allergic reaction so in full swing, to relieve acute symptoms should immediately take an antihistamine.If symptoms of allergies to honey after taking antihistamine continue to occur, you should not delay long time to consult an allergist
In addition to honey albeit infrequently, but it can cause an allergic reaction, he ismiraculous remedy for allergies, the most effective is a honeycomb.To get rid of hay fever, sinusitis, and the common cold, you just need to chew it a small amount.
Young children, even infants, often honey cures exudative diathesis.Toddlers disappear annoying itching, and dryness of the skin on the head are seborrheic crust disappears redness and peeling cheeks.However, it should be remembered that before giving your child honey, you must be sure to make a test for sensitivity to this product.As a result of many years of observation, it was found that children who consume honey from his childhood in reasonable quantities, mentally and physically developed much faster than their peers.
If a child is excitable, moody and often cries, he observed insomnia, nighttime urination, and restless sleep, and surface - to reduce, and even the complete disappearance of the listed symptoms should be taken regularly for 1 hour. Lodges.honey morning and evening, without interrupting the course up to six months or more.However, it should follow very closely, so as not to miss the opportunity to (in rare cases) the development of allergies to honey.In two weeks it will be significantly improved.If necessary, treatment can be repeated after the honey month break.
second, no less important properties of honey - it is antibacterial.Immediately after the appearance of the child's first signs of rhinitis (runny nose) should be 1: 1 with boiled water to dilute the honey and the solution was to bury his nose.If the child is more than six months, this solution can be added a slight amount of an aqueous solution of propolis.Directly the aqueous solution of propolis can be used without diluting after a year and a half.If rhinitis has already passed into the chronic stage, will help the following composition: ½ st.spoons of honey + ½ st.tablespoons of water r-ra propolis +6 cap.tincture of eucalyptus oil + 10 ml of brewing tea.The mixture should be (pre-clean it) dig the nose, at least six times a day.Store the resulting mixture should be refrigerated, while not peremorazhivaya.