allergic to citrus
allergic to citrus fruit - one of the options of food allergies, most often occurring in children due to hypersensitivity to certain substances.This phenomenon occurs due to improperly occurring antibody immune responses to food antigens, as manifested dermatitis and skin diathesis.This conflict is the result of improper functioning of the immune defense.This often occurs as a result of increased exposure to allergens, for example, as a result of living in an area with poor environmental conditions
citrus allergy - symptoms
Symptoms of this type of food allergy is typical for the majority of allergic diseases, and relatively easy.Allergy to citrus characteristic of the child by both local and general symptoms.Local allergic reactions include: allergic conjunctivitis (red watery eyes), allergic rhinitis (redness, swelling and swelling of the nose, runny nose), characterized by a whistle when breathing swelling of the bronchial tubes, allergic dermatitis (redness, itchi
usually the first symptom of allergies is allergic to citrus enterocolitis, manifesting mild flatulence and loose stools, and heavy - the lack of appetite, severe diarrhea, nausea, severe abdominal pain, cramping and flatulence.
citrus allergy in children is most often limited to skin dermatitis, diathesis, itching and rash, that adults often observed conjunctivitis and rhinitis.In the absence of adequate treatment for this symptomatology is often develops in such serious diseases such as eczema, laryngeal edema and anaphylactic shock, requiring immediate intensive treatment, it is best to the hospital ward.In severe cases, an allergic reaction can cause nausea, vomiting and dizziness.One of the primary symptoms without the presence of symptoms severe enough to make the patient's life unbearably heavy.Because the body is constantly itching, a person ceases to sleep that often leads to severe physical exhaustion and ultimately undermines the adequate functioning of the immune system.Adult man in such a state is just not able to work normally, and the child to learn.
Diagnosis of allergy to citrus fruits is based on the overall clinical picture, the collected history and laboratory studies that will exclude similar to symptoms of food poisoning in tandem with conjunctivitis
allergic to citrus fruits - treatment
First of all I want to say that the treatment of allergiesfor citrus fruits should be carried out only by a qualified allergist, asself usually only provokes aggravation.Treatment of this type of allergic reaction as a home remedies and drugs, can be done only on prescription.
allergic to citrus fruits - treatment drugs
which developed for the treatment of allergic reactions is now used quite a lot of ways.To determine the extent of the disease and the differentiation of allergies to psoriasis and scabies, should consult a doctor, who must appoint a comprehensive treatment usually includes proper nutrition, physiotherapy and medical drugs.Below are the most common treatment options for allergies:
• Treatment of allergies to citrus outdated drugs.This treatment consists of medication-based kromoglitsievoy acid (Tayled, Nalkrom, Kromoglin).Though these drugs and treatment is not as effective as the more modern, these drugs if important plus - the complete absence of side effects
• Treatment of allergy drugs of the new generation.To a new generation of drugs include those used most antihistamines like Zyrtec, Claritin, Ksizal, Kestin.Typically, the standard treatment has been delayed for two or three months
• The most effective method of treating allergy is considered to be specific immunotherapy, serving as a kind of inoculation.Methods of this type of therapy is to introduce a patient miserable provoking doses of the allergen, which gradually begin to increase.In response, the patient's body begins to produce antibodies blocking allergen.Despite the fact that this therapy is rather long and can take several years, the result allows you to forget about all the inconveniences experienced as almost a hundred percent of allergy completely passes
• Treatment of corticosteroids (prednisolone, hydrocortisone).Because steroids are very powerful drugs, they should be taken only on doctor's prescription.Because of the numerous side effects (obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and so on.), These drugs take no more than five days
• Typically, the skin symptoms of allergies to citrus shown receiving sorbents that accelerate the withdrawal of allergens from the body
hemocorrection allergies to citrus
allergist there are enough well-established opinion that to get rid of this type of allergy is almost impossible, but you can only greatly reduce the symptoms of the disease.Today appeared the newest method of complete elimination of allergies - extracorporeal hemocorrection, allowing to change the composition of blood.With hemocorrection treat various other diseases.This method allows to eliminate from the blood of a patient provoking any disease factors, then the blood is introduced special medications and pour it back into the patient.Allergy symptoms usually disappear after the start of the procedure.Fully allergic to citrus cured after five - ten procedures.Extracorporeal hemocorrection conducted only in specialized clinics under the close supervision of honey.Staff
allergic to citrus fruits - treatment home remedies
Allergy treatment with traditional medicine enjoys big enough popularity.Below we present the most common methods, however, argue that they are quite effective, unfortunately we can not.
• Herbal.Fees apply such herbs as wormwood, birch buds, hops, duckweed, oregano, and St. John's wort.Take them to be especially individually, making sure that there are no pre-allergic reactions to their components
• Bee products (pollen, propolis) and honey.Allergy treatment these products it used often enough, but the main and often decisive disadvantage is the possibility of deliverance instead, enhance allergic reaction
• Nettle.The infusion of nettle is usually used to treat eczema, rashes and urticaria.Preparation of infusion: 1 tablespoonNettle flowers pour 200 ml of boiling water, 30 min.brewed and filtered.Take 100 ml of 3 to 5 times a day
• Japanese honeysuckle.From flowers and twigs of the plant are willing to use in many types of allergies broth
• Peppermint.The infusion of peppermint is prepared as follows: 1 tbsp.l.mint is filled with 100 ml of boiling water, then infused at least 30 minutes.and then filtered.Take the infusion of 1 tbsp.lodges.3 p.per day.
• The most effective in the treatment of allergy is considered a folk remedy mummy.1 c mummy diluted with one liter of lukewarm water.Eat should be not less than 20 minutes.before each meal, while squeezed slightly heated fresh milk.Dosages admission, depending on age:
From year to three - 50 ml
from three to seven years - 70 ml
After eight years - 100 ml
In case of severe allergic reaction, you can add another method of infusion in 50%dosage.To reduce the symptoms of cutaneous solution mummy should prepare a more concentrated, diluted 1 c mummy in 100 ml of warm water.Use this solution can be as lotions or lubrication.Allergy treatment carried out with the help of mummy for two weeks twice a year.