Man has long suffered any allergic disease, the first signs of allergy recognizes without difficulty, but those whom the disease is caught recently and as usual always unexpected, must learn to distinguish between allergic symptoms from symptoms of other diseases.In addition, through the knowledge of allergy symptoms, you can learn to quickly identify the substance or product, causing this body's immune response.
the signs and symptoms of food allergies in children are especially individual.Typically, allergy infestation three bodies intestines, the skin and the respiratory tract, with some signs quite easily recognized while others cause severe diagnostic difficulties due to excessive volatility and similarities with the symptoms of other diseases.
allergy symptoms affecting the brain and central nervous system: insomnia, fear, anxiety, irritability, headache, crying (in children), sore joints and muscles, increased activity.
time signs of food allergy in children is diffe
allergy symptoms in adults can be both local and general.Local signs, manifested strictly individually, include allergic salute, dark circles under the eyes, around the nose tip transverse crease, creases around the lower eyelids, barrel-shaped chest and geographic tongue.Common symptoms of the following:
• In the absence of fever runny nose and cough.Typically, the data featured added itchy nose and eyes
• The appearance of itchy rashes of any nature
• Usually there is swelling of the limbs and / or a person, although it may be affected by any body
Each specific type of allergy is present its symptoms, similar in commonoutline, but is different in particular.So, the symptoms of allergies to dust differ from the manifestations of allergy to wool.Modern medicine distinguishes a truly enormous number of types of allergic reactions, so can cause allergies and book dust and pollen, and the wool of different animals, food, and much more so in case of allergic symptoms should seek help from a qualified allergist.
allergy symptoms in children first six months of life usually appear rash that develops against the backdrop of foods (cereals, vegetables), supplementary feeding (yolk, cottage cheese), or breastfeeding.Somewhat later, or simultaneously with the defeat of the skin occurs diarrhea and colic.Very rare gastrointestinal symptoms preceding skin symptoms.
The age range of six to twelve months, there has been increasing cutaneous manifestations and more widespread allergic process (dermatitis, eczema).There has been signs of respiratory distress: spasmodic cough, signs of asphyxiation, ear infection, purulent rhinitis.The level of hemoglobin decreased, gastrointestinal symptoms worsen.
Small clinical signs of food allergies in children:
• Violation of perspiration.The child is greatly enhanced sweating, frequently observed so-called "sweat crises", when for several minutes the baby literally pours then.Typically, these crises arise in the process of feeding with formula milk or during sleep.Much more sweating torso and head
• Minor skin changes.There are circumscribed areas itchy and flaky skin, after stool around the anus and around the mouth after eating there is a reddening.There are diaper rash and scabs on his head and eyebrows, pustular diseases, decreases the temperature of the skin, subcutaneous tissue and the skin itself become loose
• Strengthening slizeobrazovaniya and slyunoobrazovaniya.For these teething symptoms have nothing to do.Due to the production of excess mucus in the nose and saliva comes difficulty in nasal breathing, swollen mucous membranes, salivation appears (hypersalivation) and runny nose.In the case of infant feeding overheated or chilled mixture, nasal inflammation enhanced
• Changes in the gastrointestinal tract.If an allergic reaction to foods characteristic colic (the child is restless, Sucitu feet), unstable stool with mucus and abundant gases.The kid is prone to vomiting, regurgitation, refuses to infant formula.On palpation often reveals an enlarged liver compacted
• Temperature instability.There may be significant fluctuations in body temperature.Often without signs of infectious diseases manifest themselves short "candle" fever
• From the nervous system of the baby can be observed wanton cry at night, sleep disorders and sleep, moodiness and irritability
• Instability weight.In the case of baby feeding products with allergenic ingredients, due to the delay in the body fluid can be observed in his unnaturally large weight gain.When intentional or accidental deletion of allergen from the diet, due to loss of fluid weight rapidly declining
• The tendency to respiratory infections.Manifested episodes of obstructive bronchitis, frequent respiratory infections, febrile convulsions (against high temperature), a tendency to develop intestinal infections.As a result of intolerance to food ingredients, at the same time, periodic diarrhea, the child often find intestinal infections and intestinal dysbiosis
Finally, we consider the most common symptoms of allergic reactions.
Signs of allergy to wool : wheezing with a deep breath, dry prolonged cough, hoarseness, nasal congestion, rhinitis, runny nose, redness and irritation of the eyes, tearing, sneezing.In the face of this type of allergy is manifested by redness and hives.
Signs of allergy to the cold : itching and redness of the skin, swelling of the exposed areas of the body, peeling and dryness of the skin on the chest and face pinkish rash, headache, burning and itching in the ears, throat and nose, shortness of breath, decreasedBP.After a long stay outdoors in the cold, or after prolonged exposure to cold, allergy symptoms on the skin is much worse.
Symptoms of food allergies : nausea, intestinal cramps, burning, itching of the lips and mouth, diarrhea, vomiting, urticaria, allergic rhinitis, dermatitis, eczema, sweating, shortness of breath, angioedema, unconsciousness, anaphylacticshock, fever, decreased blood pressure.
Signs of allergy to dust : sneezing, allergic rhinitis, purulent conjunctivitis, sticky clear discharge from the nose, asthma, burning and itching of the nose and throat, headache, redness of the whites of the eyes, tearing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, blurred vision, inflammation of the airways, coughing up of viscous mucus.
signs of drug allergy : rashes of various kinds, redness of the skin;hives, burning and itching;angioedema, asthma, rhinitis, anaphylactic shock;severe decrease in blood pressure, conjunctivitis, shortness of breath, pulmonary edema, dyspnea;damage to the kidneys and liver;pain in the heart;migraine pain.
Signs of allergy on sweet : dermatitis, eczema, hives, itching, diathesis, pustular rash, swelling of the muscles and tissues, anaphylactic shock, sores in the mouth.
Signs of allergy to alcohol : on the face and neck suddenly appear red spots;and toenails appear region itchy red rash;paroxysmal headache;very quick intoxication;heartburn and bouts of gastritis;jumps in blood pressure, nausea, vomiting;dermatitis-like flaking and dry skin;fever, fever.