allergy to washing powder
allergy to washing powder in the modern world, unfortunately not uncommon.Nowadays, the market of household chemicals is represented by a wide variety of goods, the effect of which is aimed at achieving almost sterile cleanliness. However, buying any liquid dishwashing or laundry detergent, few people think about its safety for human health, since in selecting a cleaning or detergent, in addition to price, all of the attention is focused solely on its cleaning and bleaching qualities.The sign "Environmentally friendly product" on modern powder is very rare, so allergies to laundry detergent may develop with the same probability as an allergic reaction to dust, pollen, food, wool and so on. Most people believe that if their chosenthe product is already on the shelves, and there was a pre-advertising of its television channels, he must be completely safe.The facts, unfortunately, say the opposite.
According to authoritative research, increasing daily use of various hou
proposed forthe majority of the market of detergents in their basis contain phosphate compounds that enhance detergency and softening water;optical brighteners, surfactants, and synthetic flavors.In the process of washing all of the above components are deposited on things and sometimes even repeated rinsing them are not washed out.Conducted special studies that clearly showed that the final removal from the laundry phosphates and surfactants (the compounds in the various powders are in the number of islands of from 15 to 40%) require at least eight full rinses, whereas normallyhome costing up to three people.As a result - seemed to wash and clean clothes due to the availability of these residues of these substances, can cause not only a variety of allergic reactions, but also quite serious violations of the liver, kidneys and brain.Penetrating through the skin into the dermal microvessels, surfactants enter the bloodstream and spread throughout the body.In the case of constant exposure to these substances across the observed inhibition of the immune defense of the person.
allergy to powder the baby able to develop if the particles of aggressive substances in any way put in the gastrointestinal tract (this often happens in the case of storage of detergents in the kitchen), as they can cause a reaction in the case of inhalation of air particlesthese substances.
Once in the body, a part of all washing powders, synthetic compounds harm not only to adults but also to their children.According to statistics in infants allergic to the powder is observed every tenth newborn.And if you add to this the unfavorable ecological situation and the general weakness of the immune system should be alarmed, because in recent years among newborns often have to meet dermatitis.The cause of these diseases is really simple - it's diapers, which were washed powder containing about 50% of phosphates.
Symptoms of allergies to dust the baby can be: the appearance of fine rash (urticaria resembles), redness of the skin, swelling, itching, peeling areas.If the baby can not sleep, and naughty, you should pay close attention to the fragrant smelling after washing underwear.Recently, a large widespread hypoallergenic baby powders.For example, allergic to the powder "eared nanny" was not detected.
Absolutely all washing powders and detergents should be used to monitor and carefully.There is a misconception that the more the washing powder to throw, the better to wash and bleached linen.So, be aware that the use of washing powder in large doses than recommended on the package, can lead to dangerous health consequences.Equally dangerous are the modern synthetic dishwashing detergent, and what they in their thick consistency, so they will have more on the dishes and then accordingly they come with food in our body.
Lately a lot of popularity in Europe got neutralizing components of detergent rinses with natural acid base.Until we have these funds reached only in a few instances, however, may be the perfect escape ordinary lemon juice or citric acid.Tragically, about this recipe know rinsing unit, while the vast majority of parents continue to feed their children food with the addition of synthetic substances remaining after dishwashing
allergy powder - how to protect yourself?
Despite the fact that the health benefits powders can not be called completely abandon their use, alas, will not succeed.In order to try to protect as much as possible from the effects of the powders are harmful synthetic components themselves and their children should follow some simple guidelines that will help reduce the risk of developing an allergic reaction to a minimum.Below is a list of the main recommendations:
• If possible, buy washing powders lack in their part of phosphate compounds.Unfortunately, such powders are more expensive, but the risk of allergy in their use significantly reduces
• If, after washing clothes give off a strong aroma, the powder used should change as a strong smell indicates a large number of fragrances, which tend to cause a burning sensation innose and allergic rhinitis
• The amount of powder should be used strictly indicated on the packaging
• In the case of hand-washing must always use rubber gloves
• In order for the tissue is left as little as possible of harmful components, underwear and clothing after washing should be repeatedly carefullyRinse
• Open pack of washing powder in any case not be stored in the kitchen, or in places of possible contact with food, utensils or plates.Some components of the powder is very volatile and no problems are carried with the air, settling on the dishes or food, and then penetrate through the digestive system into the body, causing vomiting, diarrhea or poisoning
• Wash children's underwear deserves special mention, especially the clothes newborn.For washing baby clothes, there are many powders, but unfortunately some still contain phosphates in its composition - the substances are extremely harmful to the child's body not strong.That is why all newborns things better wash ordinary soap.