According to statistics, today about half of the world's population suffers from any allergies.To be able to protect themselves from the rather unpleasant symptoms of allergic reactions, very important time to identify what type of allergy brings anxiety, eliminate repeated contact with the allergen, and to comply with certain mandatory rules, which help boost the immune resistance of the organism.
virtue of their individual genetic characteristics, all people have a completely different degree of reactivity with respect to various allergens.Sometimes the symptoms of allergies are so weak that people do not even suspect about his predisposition to the disease.In contrast, allergies could be extremely dangerous, causing the development of life-threatening disease states as anaphylactic shock and angioedema.These conditions pose a real danger to life and often lead to fatal consequences.
Allergy types of allergic reactions :
• atopy.At the heart of the development of the allergic
• pseudoallergy.This state has similar symptoms (edema, urticaria, rhinitis, asthma), but genetic predisposition to develop IgE such people is not observed, and their body is exposed to sensitization is particularly difficult.Immune response character psevodoallergicheskie are not
• Skin allergies.Foods, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, latex, various metals, chemicals and other such allergens impact directly on the skin or enter the body through the digestive system.It is above allergens are usually the cause of allergic skin reactions such as allergic dermatitis, which include contact dermatitis, exudative diathesis (atopic dermatitis), urticaria and eczema.Allergy skin manifested by severe itching, rash (burning, blistering, swelling) or eczema (changing the pattern of the skin, peeling and dryness of the skin)
• Allergic respiratory tract (respiratory allergy).This type of allergy trigger found in air masses minor allergens, which include pieces of wool and animal dander, cockroaches, and fragments of dust mites, pollen, mold spores and many other allergens.Being in the ambient air, the particles in people prone to allergic reactions provoked regular runny nose, sneezing, bronchitis and possible suffocation.In addition, the manifestations of this type of allergy include allergic conjunctivitis (severe swelling of the eyelids, watery eyes), asthma, allergic rhinitis (year-round), and hay fever (seen regularly, but is seasonal)
• Food allergy.In the beginning it would be desirable to emphasize that in addition to true food allergy exists psevdopischevaya allergy, based not on the body's immune response.Pseudoallergic condition usually occurs on a background presence in the food consumed histamine or its release in the digestive tract in the process of biochemical transformations.Pseudoallergy often observed in children up to two years due to excessive introduction of different lures, or non-compliance with the order and timing of the introduction of new food.Often this condition is accompanied by dysbiosis.
True food allergy develops as a result of the reaction of the immune defense and is characterized by certain symptoms.Symptoms of this type of allergy are quite varied (itching, hives, eczema, angioedema, rhinitis, diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain, anaphylactic shock, etc.), And may occur as the delay and immediately after exposure to the allergen.The most common types of food allergies: allergic to seafood, fish, chicken, nuts, egg white and cow milk
• Drug allergies.Allergies to medications expressed immune reaction to certain medications drugs, or for products that are produced in the body in the process of transformation of drugs (metabolites).Drug allergies should be distinguished from other reactions, which include side effects, intolerance and overdose.For example, the side effects of antihistamines manifest sleepiness, broad-spectrum antibiotics cause bacteria overgrowth and so on. Drug allergy manifests itself in different ways, ranging from the almost imperceptible itching and ending with the heavy defeat of the internal organs and skin, as well as attacks of breathlessness
• Allergy to insect stings.An allergy to stings of hornets, bees and wasps usually manifests common symptoms, which include dizziness, dyspnea, urticaria, pressure drop and fatigue, as well as a characteristic swelling increases in size red painful blisters.Quite often, this type of allergy is accompanied by anaphylactic shock, in which there is a weakness, is deteriorating overall, there are cramps and abdominal pain, vomiting and swelling of the larynx.In case of untimely provision of medical care, anaphylactic shock is usually fatal.In case of contact with the body by breathing particles of waste products, and the bodies of insects, perhaps the symptoms of asthma
• Infectious allergy.At the heart of this allergic reaction is the body's response to increased opportunistic and pathogenic microbes.For example, a fairly large number of people in the bronchi always "live" bacteria such as the subflava, Flavia, Neisser perflava.These bacteria for a healthy person does not carry any danger, but in case of allergy to any of these microorganisms may develop infectious-allergic bronchial asthma
• Allergy to the sun.This allergic reaction can be either congenital or acquired.Photodermatosis (acquired sun allergy) begins to emerge after prolonged exposure to the skin to sunlight, often in combination with the same side as the irritant chlorine in the pool, pollen, cream, deodorant
• Allergies to animals.Allergens animals are probably among the most common allergens, and may serve as a source of farm animals and pets.The most allergenic activity have feathers, dander, hair, saliva, feces and urine of animals.The reason for the development of allergic diseases can be absolutely all the animals contained both at home and those that for some reason possible prolonged contact.In animal allergens is very high volatility.Most often they are attached to tiny particles of dust, which is very long time hovering in the ambient air.After a certain period of time, allergens fall to the floor, furniture, walls, mixing with dust already present there.This type of allergy is usually manifested as conjunctivitis and allergic rhinitis, can sometimes develop asthma
• Allergies to latex.Latex is extracted from the juice of rubber trees whitish liquid that is both high-molecular substance, together with certain other chemical substances used for the production of balloons, condoms, gloves, and so forth. This allergic reaction develops due to the fact that the latex contains about two hundred having allergenic activityprotein fractions.Latex allergy usually manifests symptoms of skin that develops after contact with latex-containing products.Also, the smallest particles of latex can be transmitted through the air, which severely hampers attempts to avoid contact with him.The prevalence of this type of allergy among the honey.of employees from 10 to 25%.