Drops from allergies
Seasonal flowering of certain plants, pets, certain foods and household dust can often trigger the development of allergic rhinitis.The mainstay of treatment of allergies is to isolate the patient from the source of the allergen. However, in case of difficulty exceptions provoking factor or some difficulty in identifying the causes of allergy, strictly prescribed by the physician can be assigned to use nose drops against allergies.Usually, the action of these drugs is to eliminate the sensitivity to allergens and the elimination of immunological shifts.The drops in the nose from allergies usually combine hyposensitizing and vasoconstrictor properties.Below we will try to briefly describe the most commonly used sprays and drops
drops in the nose from allergies
• levocabastine.This antihistamine nasal breathing improves and eliminates the symptoms of allergic rhinitis as sneezing and itchy nose
• Allergodil.This anti-allergic nasal spray does not have pronounced side
• Vilozen.This anti-inflammatory immunomodulatory drug is quite effective in allergic sinusitis.Vilozen Ingredients: dehydrated extract of the thymus gland, oligopeptides, amino acids, nucleic acid compounds and inorganic salts
• Vibrocil, Galazolin, Naphthyzinum, Nazivin.These vasoconstrictor drugs help relieve the swelling of the nose as soon as possible, but for a long time, they are not recommended, because there comes a highly addictive and nasal breathing without these drugs will be severely hampered
• nose drops Sanorin-Analergin.This drug is a combination of antazoline - histamine receptor blocker and vasoconstrictor nafazolina that exhibits vasoconstrictor effect.The net effect of these components provides a very stable therapeutic effect.Indications: acute rhinitis, allergic rhinitis, chronic conjunctivitis, vernal conjunctivitis, disorders of accommodation.The drug-Sanorin Analergin apply for more than seven days is not recommended due to the fact that the action of vasoconstrictor nafazolina thereafter decreases markedly
• Spray from allergies Nasobek Heyfever.When moderate to severe severity of rhinitis are commonly used hormonal nasal sprays.These sprays and is Nasobek Heyfever having at minimal risk of systemic reactions of a therapeutic activity.Effect of local glucocorticoid usually takes place with a delay, so in the initial phase of treatment, they are usually combined with drugs that relieves acute symptoms of allergy.Indications: rhinitis with hay fever, prevention and treatment of seasonal and year-round rhinitis.In case of severe symptoms of rhinitis, prophylactic treatment is recommended to begin no later than one month before the anticipated start of the pollen season
• Vibrocil.These drops can be used even for infants, 1 cap.in each nostril 3-4 p.per day.Vibrotsilom recommended to use no more than two weeks, and during pregnancy, hypertension, glaucoma, thyroid disease, heart and blood vessels, the drug should be taken with extreme caution.Vibrocil allowed even during lactation.
drops in the nose from allergies is a drug belonging to the aims to eliminate the symptoms, relief of allergic process and neutralize the inflammatory processes common therapeutic complex
Eye drops against allergies
Drops for eyes from allergies are commonly used astreatment of allergic conjunctivitis.They reduce inflammation and inhibit the production of histamine, which reduces the copious tearing, itching, and swelling of eyes.All this symptoms relieve such antihistamine eye drops like Patanol (Olopatadin), ketotifen, azelastine and others.
Eye Drops Allergy Visine, Nafkon-A Opkon-A in its composition contain antihistamines (pheniramine, antazoline) and decongestants (tetrahydrozoline, phenylephrine, naphazoline), is very good for allergies and hay fever.
Eye drops Akular and Lotoprednol relieve swelling and irritation.These preparations are prohibited in case of use of an allergic reaction at any of their components, as well as in the case of infectious diseases of eyes.
Drops from allergies in children is virtually all of the above, however, mandatory pre-should consult a physician, pediatrician or allergist, as some drops of allergies can be applied in each case, it can be judged only after the inspection and the results obtainedassays.
Please be aware that the simultaneous use of allergy eye drops, eye drops and corticosteroids significantly increases the risk of infection.Also eye drops, there are side effects which are very detailed in the instructions for use and who should be treated with the utmost seriousness.