allergy mixture - quite common in babies who are bottle-fed.This is due to many factors, the main of which - intolerant individual components of the product.Children under one year the most common food allergen is a cow's milk protein, as well as the vast majority of infant formulas are made on the basis of whey or cow's milk allergy develops in the mixture.For most mothers escape from this type of allergy are specially developed hypoallergenic mixture.
Unfortunately, some mothers after the start of production of hypoallergenic mixes throw breastfeed, converting it to artificial feeding data of Breast Milk Substitutes.However, it is not necessary to do so, since breast milk is always better than any, even the most secure hypoallergenic mixture.Allergy to breast milk may develop only in the case of use of a nursing mother forbidden to eat during this period of food products (raspberries, strawberries, eggs, cocoa, chocolate and so on.).So if breastfeeding the baby appeared all
To allergic to blend in infants is not developed, the power should be selected according to the current immune status of the baby.In addition, observe the child pediatrician should take into account family history and if at least one parent observed any kind of allergy, the risk of developing allergies to the mixture in a child increases many times.For these children developed a special mixture based on milk protein not itself, and its hydrolyzate
allergy mixture - how to define?
In the case of the baby skin rash, consult your baby's pediatrician leading to clarify whether the rash of allergic nature.Then, together with the doctor you want to exclude contact dermatitis (allergic reactions to the cream, diapers, children's laundry detergent) occurring exclusively in the place of contact with baby's skin allergen.Once it is eliminated allergic to foods and drugs.Upon completion of all the above manipulation can begin to think that being bottle-fed child is likely to react to cow's milk protein.
How does allergy to a mixture of the child: is diarrhea, enteritis, constipation, vomiting, regurgitation, intestinal cramps, dyspnea, dermatitis, skin rashes
allergy mixture - what to do?
If the baby seen allergic reactions to the mix of choices somewhat, and some prefer depends on the severity of symptoms:
- If the baby in addition to skin rashes observed excess body weight and vomiting - is overfeeding and should reduce the daily and one-offvolume feeding to the recommended dose of this age.In that case, when the baby is already accustomed to eat much, the mixture should be made less concentrated, iesimply diluted.This will significantly reduce the burden on the digestive tract, in the gut decrease the processes of fermentation and putrefaction, the mixture is digested much better and allergic reactions, respectively, also reduced
- If skin rashes moderate or very small, you can simply try to change one blend to another, with preferenceshould be given yogurt mixture or containing probiotics.The use of such mixtures creates all favorable conditions for the breeding of useful lactic acid bacteria in the intestines of the baby, so that the mixture is much easier to digest and cause allergies in rare cases
- should be completely excluded from the daily diet of the child provoking allergen (in this case, a protein of cow's milk).This should be done, if the above two options do not help to deal with allergic reactions or when allergy symptoms are expressed very strongly
If your child is allergic to the mixture, then exclude provoking allergens (cow's milk protein) in the following ways:
- replace the mixtureto cow's milk to mix with goat milk.This option is the most preferred, since goat milk proteins are high-grade animal protein and nutritional value are not inferior absolutely cow's milk protein.Thus their structure goat milk proteins from bovine proteins differ considerably, which is an alternative embodiment in the case where there is a child allergic to cow's milk protein.Throughout the first year of life, adapted mixture based on goat's milk can be used as the main food of the child.However, unfortunately, some children in these mixtures is also observed allergic
- Replacement of a mixture based on cow's milk a special soy mixture.Previously, it was common option (until the mixtures based on goat's milk), but now it is less preferred.However, soy is used to feed a mixture of children with an allergy to cow like, and the goat's milk, since its structure vegetable proteins differ significantly from the animals.Unfortunately, soy protein has a lower nutritional value, slightly worse than digested and absorbed.In addition, soy mixture in taste compared to formula milk are also different is not better.The likelihood of developing an allergy to soya blend is about 15%
- The third and final option is the ultimate replacement of a mixture of cow's milk-based medical hypoallergenic formula.For many children, this option is the most preferred
Transfer mixture to another baby should be carried out gradually in a period of five to fifteen days.This should be done even in the event of an allergic reaction which developed as a new product baby body needs to get used gradually to avoid disruption of digestive disorders chair or a simple refusal of the use of the new mixture.
Rice milk is another way out of the situation.If the mother is not (or finished) his milk or your child has an allergy to milk mixture, both on the cow, and the soy protein, the output is only one - to feed your baby macrobiotic rice milk and manufactured on its basis mixtures.As mixtures based on soybeans in a rice milk are also missing some vital fats, lack of which will have to fill by means of special additives added to the diet of the child
Despite the fact that these mixtures are calledhypoallergenic and widely advertised in terms of their use is absolutely harmless, and the mother can easily choose them even without a doctor's prescription - for the treatment of children allergic to cow protein mixture, these are not intended!
basis hypoallergenic mixes - a partial protein hydrolyzate, in other words in a mixture contains peptides that can cause the development of children of various allergic manifestations.If a baby has already been diagnosed with a milk allergy, such a mixture clearly will not do.
Maintenance hypoallergenic mixture prescribed by the doctor as the starting mixtures children who are at increased risk of developing an allergy to cow's milk protein.Also, these are the kind of mixture at the start of a permanent transfer of the baby bottle feeding.
well proven hypoallergenic following mixture: Humana HA hypoallergenic NAS, Similac HA Nutrilon HA HA Nutrilak, Frisolak GA Kombiotik 2 and Hipp GA.
In severe allergies the child is transferred to a mixture of Nutrilon elemental amino acids, which, instead of the protein in its composition contains a set of amino acids.This mixture can cause allergies under any circumstances.Element mixture Nutrilon amino acid is the final step in the selection of the mixture for a child with allergies.