Allergic vasculitis - damage and inflammation of abnormal blood vessels in the skin of an allergic nature, leading to ischemic tissues and organs.Ischemic manifestations are directly dependent on the location and size of a diseased vessel.Allergic vasculitis divided into primary (manifestations of the disease are limited to vascular inflammation) and secondary (cause of the disease is any internal disease).The most common allergic vasculitis sick people in the age range from 30 to 45 years, mostly men.
The disease is conventionally divided into three periods:
1. The so-called prodromal period, lasting about ten years, and manifests itself in different allergic reactions (asthma, hay fever, rhinitis, etc.)
2. This period is characterized by the release of eosinophils in tissue.Also, this stage is characterized by the development of the syndrome Leffler
3. For the third stage of the disease is characterized by all the signs of systemic vasculitis
clinically allergic vasculitis is divided into four basic forms:
• Hemorrhagic spotted .This form is characterized by erythematous, edematous hemorrhagic spots with clear colors and peeling melkoplastinchatym
• polymorphonuclear nodular .This form is manifested by various morphological elements of skin rashes - from vesicles, urticaria and bullous hemorrhagic nodules up spots.Usually striped elements comprise serosanguineous exudate arising after the opening of the cavity and forming a serous-hemorrhagic or serous crusts, which are viewed by erosion, some of which are covered by necrotic plaque.With further ulceration, produced quite extensive necrotic foci, which are accompanied by the formation of petechial and purple spots.Usually the rash are symmetrical and predominantly occur on the skin of the trunk, buttocks and thighs
• nodular necrotizing .This form of vasculitis seen red and yellow brownish tint scaly nodules, in the heart of some of them is the process of necrosis.As a result, the knot cover hemorrhagic crusts
• Unclassified vasculitis .For this form is characterized by the absence of severe clinical symptoms (erythematous, swollen, scaly pockets; purpuroznye, petechial rash).Because of this, it is rather difficult to be attributed to any of the above forms
Allergic vasculitis - Causes
by nature allergic vasculitis refers to polietiologichesky disease is not strictly specific character of the wearer.The basic mechanism of this disease is considered to be an allergic reaction, which are found in the skin immune complexes with positive tests for various allergens.
addition to leading pathogenetic factors leading to the development of the disease include infectious mechanism, due to increased sensitivity to staphylococci and streptococci.In this case, the importance of tuberculosis mycobacteria, pathogenic fungi and viral infection.
The causes of allergic vasculitis include household and pollen allergy, as well as some medications (analgesics, antibiotics, etc.).In addition, the development of the disease contribute to the diseases of internal organs;endocrine, neurocirculatory and neurotrophic disorders;adverse environmental effects.
Some researchers argue that the development of the disease may contribute to hypovitaminosis, injuries, cardiovascular diseases and coagulation properties of blood
Allergic vasculitis - symptoms
There are many clinical manifestations of vasculitis, the vast majority of which depends on the system process,the nature of histological changes, the caliber and depth of the lesion pathologically modified vessel.
main symptoms of allergic vasculitis include: low-grade fever, malaise, painful skin rashes, blisters on the skin, burning, itching, purple skin spots, sores surrounded by necrotic tissue.
elements have the form of nodular rash polymorphic entities with hemorrhagic content.The most common lesions observed on the legs and arms, but in the pathological process may be involved and the skin of the body.
allergic vasculitis Diagnosis begins with a careful history and a visual inspection, after which the doctor prescribes necessary in his opinion the research: angiography of the affected organs;X-ray examination;Biopsy of the affected organs;Laboratory Services (urinalysis, serum biochemical analysis, complete blood count, etc.);ECG
Allergic vasculitis - Treatment
Treatment of allergic vasculitis held calcium preparations, antihistamines, and desensitizing agents.To reduce the permeability of blood vessels and improve vascular tone is widely used cardiovascular drugs, such as the Eksuzan, aminocaproic acid, prodektina, Ascorutin, Dicynonum, etc. Venoruton.
In case of severe allergic vasculitis flow shows the use of cytotoxic drugs and corticosteroids, as well as extracorporeal hemocorrection.In the case of infectious foci shows their rehabilitation and antibacterial systemic therapy.
External treatment for allergic vasculitis usually come in the form of ointments and creams (Solkokseril, Iruksol, Troxevasin etc.).With the event of the accession of concomitant articular syndrome shows topical application of anti-inflammatory ointments, magnetic therapy, phonophoresis and bandages with Dimexidum.