mushroom poisoning - very frequent phenomenon;they account for about 4% of the total number of poisonings.Their only reason is eating inedible or improperly treated conditionally edible mushrooms.Most children exposed to the disease because their body does not yet possess the ability to quickly remove toxins. Content
Depending on the degree of edibility all fungi can be divided into 3 groups:
Getting in the human body, inedible or improperly treated conditionally ediblethe fungus produces toxins that spread through the bloodstream throughout the body have a damaging effect on certain organs.
Toxins of some fungus attacks the cells of the mucous membrane of the gastrointestinal tract (called gastroenterotropnoe action), which is manifested symptoms of digestive disorders.Particularly dangerous fungus is a pale toadstool, the toxins w
The first symptoms of mushroom poisoning are the symptoms of gastroenteritis or gastroenterocolitis:
from vomiting and diarrhea can be severe dehydration, which patients sometimes die even in the prehospital phase.
The first symptoms of mushroom poisoning, having gastroenterotropnym action appear 1-3 hours after eating their food.Primarily affecting the gastrointestinal tract and other organs and systems are not affected.
first manifestation of mushroom poisoning with gepatonefrotoksicheskim action may arise in the period from 6 hours to 3 days after consumption of food.First, there are only symptoms of gastroenteritis, after which there is the so-called period of imaginary well-being - the unpleasant symptoms disappear and the patient feels more than satisfactory.If a patient receives treatment in hospital, the doctor finds during this period increased hepatic biochemical indicators in the study of blood, and only after 10-12 hours of liver damage clinically manifested:
Renal disease manifested decrease in the amount of urine until the complete cessation of its release -the development of acute renal failure.
Still later affects the central nervous system that can be shown:
signs of the cardiovascular system are tachycardia (palpitation), and lowering blood pressure.
When the first symptoms of mushroom poisoning as soon as possible to call the ambulance, and before her arrival, the victim should be provided first aid.
Since the main cause of poisoning are fungal toxins trapped in the blood, the main measure of first aid for mushroom poisoning is to remove the toxins that have not suck blood.This can be accomplished in several ways:
ambulance crews started you continue to therapeutic measures and mandatory hospitalizes victim to a medical facility for qualified medical help.