varicose veins in women most often associated with heavy legs, with enlarged veins in the calves and discomfort with prolonged sitting or walking.Few people know that varicose veins is in the pelvis, which gives considerable discomfort of the fair sex, and greatly limits their quality of life.
In this article we consider the disease, talk about the treatment and, most importantly, on the prevention of the disease. Content
Varicose veins of pelvic organs in women (SPV) - a complex medical problem.Described many cases of successful treatment of this chronic disease.However, the SPV is often not diagnosed.In this disease, the probability of diagnostic errors, especially at early stage.
SPV is caused by two main reasons:
1. Obstruction veins of the pelvic organs (ovaries, tubes, uterus), causing an increase in pressure
2. Blockage of the large venous trunks in which develops an extensive network of "bypass" (collateral) venous outflow tract with their extension.
SPV with age has become increasingly common.Thus, it can be found in 20% of girls aged 17 years.In perimenopausal women (45 - 50 years) the incidence of SPV is already 80%.
80% of all cases SPV - ovarian veins.Very rarely (1%) observed varicose veins broad ligament.
basis SPV - connective tissue dysplasia.This disruption of the structure and function of connective tissue throughout the body.It manifests weakness elements interconnecting the cells in all tissues.One consequence of connective tissue dysplasia is weak vessel walls, especially in vessels with a small amount of muscle tissue, i.e. in veins.The reason for the development of connective tissue dysplasia is considered an adverse effect of the fetus during pregnancy, environmental pollution.
SPV is caused by the following triggering factors:
- long stay standing or sitting during the professional activities;hard physical labor;
- frequent use interrupted intercourse as a method of contraception, anorgasmia;
- frequent pregnancy and childbirth;
- many gynecological diseases such as endometriosis, salpingitis, ovarian disease, uterine bend backwards (retroflexion);
- menstrual disorders, increased estrogen levels;perhaps some negative role played by hormone replacement therapy and hormonal contraception.
The most common sign of SPV are chronic abdominal pain.Most often they are nagging, nagging, "give" in the lower back and groin.Half of the patients the pain worse before menstruation.The pain can be triggered by a prolonged stay in a sitting or standing position, heavy physical exertion.Sometimes the cause of the pain becomes gain sexual intercourse.
Many women report increase in discharge from the genital tract without any reason.Characterized by painful menstruation, premenstrual syndrome is expressed.
One manifestation of SPV is pain the perineum.Can appear urinary disorders.
On examination, you can see the varicose veins on the thighs, buttocks, perineum.
main method of diagnosis is the SPV Doppler ultrasound pelvic veins.In this study, venous visualized using ultrasound.Screen has expanded, twisted veins of the pelvic organs, reduced blood flow in them.Detect signs of dysfunction of the venous valves.
informative method of diagnosis is the SPV chrezmatochnaya venography.The study of veins associated with the filling of contrast medium, clearly visible on the radiograph.The result is a series of images of veins, which are visible collaterals, varicose veins, thrombosis place, the state of the valves.Is contraindicated in case of intolerance to iodine method (part of the contrast) and pregnancy.
If you suspect SPV performed laparoscopy: pelvic examination using an endoscope through a small incision in the abdominal wall.
most informative study is considered to be selective ovarikografiya: X-ray examination of ovarian veins using contrast.
the purpose of differential diagnosis with other diseases of the pelvic organs can be carried out computer tomography.
necessary to make a differential diagnosis of diseases such as inflammation of the appendages, endometriosis, prolapse of the uterus, postoperative neuropathy, inflammation of the colon or bladder, sciatica, hip joint pathology.
Therapy SPV aims to achieve the following objectives:
1. Termination of reverse blood flow through the veins of the ovaries.
2. Normalization of venous tone, improve blood supply to the tissues.
3. Withdrawal symptoms: pain, bleeding, and so on.
Treatment SPV includes two main components:
1. Course medications at an exacerbation.
2. Continued use of physical therapy for the prevention of recurrence.
in drug therapy play a major role venotonicheskie drugs (improves the tone of veins) in combination with angiagregantami (prevents the formation of blood clots in the veins).Also shown is pentoxifylline.
Modern venotonicheskim drug is "Flebodia 600" (diosmin).It can appoint and during II - III trimester of pregnancy.Diosmin reduces the extensibility of veins, reduces the severity of stagnation in their blood, improves lymph drainage and helps to relieve swelling.It normalizes the microcirculation in the tissues, improving their blood supply."Flebodia 600", and has anti-inflammatory effect.
take this medicine on an empty stomach in the morning and 1 tablet up to 4 months course.
With the ineffectiveness of repeated courses of the drug may venotonicheskih surgery.
best method - artificial occlusion (embolization) ovarian veins.It is performed using a special sclerosing agent is injected through a thin catheter under fluoroscopic guidance.Such intervention less traumatic and efficiently.
At impossibility of such intervention is carried out surgical removal of the affected veins.
symptomatic treatment is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents for pain.
most popular folk remedies with varicose veins are horse chestnut, dandelion root, kombucha (Chaga).Cooked in different ways and pharmacies infusions infusions of funds normalize venous tone.They can be used for the treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities, not only, but also the pelvis.
1. Normalization working conditions except for a prolonged stay in a sitting or standing position.Production gymnastics, regular breaks.Excluding heavy physical exertion, heavy lifting.
2. Normalization of stool, relief from constipation.The diet should be more of fiber and vegetable oil.Avoiding alcohol and smoking.Exclusion from the power of acute and salty foods.
3. Daily ascending douches on the perineum.
4. Exercises in the prone position with their feet ("bicycle", "birch", "scissors").
5. Breathing exercises: slow breathing with abdominal muscles.
6. Wearing special medical compression stockings II class.
7. Prophylactic administration of drugs venotonicheskih Courses 3 - 4 times a year.
effective treatment is recognized in cases where the symptoms cease, improves venous outflow according to instrumental studies, improving the quality of life of the patient.