How to choose a floor electronic scales - a topical issue not only for those who lose weight, but also for all who take care of health.Doctors say that the sharp increase or, conversely, unconditional weight loss can be a symptom of serious illness.Measurement of weight - a very important procedure in the course of monitoring the health and weight pregnant.
Well, losing weight the right balance can get rid of illusions about his own "program of harmony."Stable "weight gain" in the 200-300 g informed us that a certain kind of food in the body retains water, or that we are wrong to count calories, and unwittingly increased servings.Conventional scales at a not.After imprecise mechanical devices "fib" sometimes 2-3 kilograms that may not be an indication for the correction of the diet.So good Floor electronic scales are needed in every home.How to purchase them?
Select electronic scales with body composition analyzer
Electronic scales with body composition analyzer is best to have a home, if you:
- experiencing due to daily fluctuations in weight;
- prone to edema, regardless of the cause;
- exercise regularly or even doing exercises;
- trying to lose weight for a long time and have tried a lot of different ways, but experienced a fiasco.
body composition analyzer will get rid of illusions like "I have severe bone," or "I have a lot of muscle."They show how much your body fat, water and muscle in the "percentage".
For home use sell scales with bioelectric analyzer .This device passes through your body a small electrical discharge, and its speed defines the composition of the body.It should be noted that these scales are contraindicated:
- pregnancy, as it is not known exactly how the electrical discharges influence on child development;
- People with pacemakers and electronic implants of all types of electricity can disturb their work.
Buying scales - analyzer of body weight, to give preference to models in which you can create multiple user profiles.By entering height, sex and age of each family member, you will get a more accurate value and quantity of adipose tissue, and even see your BMI without additional calculations.
- Weighed should be strictly on an empty stomach, after using the toilet.
- It is advisable not to drink water before you step on the scale, and does not touch the bioelectric plates with wet hands.
And remember that, despite the continuous improvement of technology, such scales, analyzing body composition, provide an average of 10-15% error.
Choosing a precision electronic scale floor
Nominally any modern device claims to accuracy.However, in practice, some models show the real weight, while others are sensitive to the curvature of the floor vibration and even ... loud noises.
to choose the most convenient and accurate electronic scales , perform a series of simple tests in the store.Ask the seller to unpack your favorite model, put it on a hard surface floor and weigh several times at intervals of 20-30 seconds.Acquire those scales that show the same value in each "session" weighing.For the purity of the experiment, you can ask a friend or husband povzveshivatsya with you and choose the most "confident in his testimony," the scales.
- Avoid devices with loosely adjacent panels, sinks buttons, "blabbed" plates on the front surface.
- Choose scales from renowned manufacturers of home appliances to ensure the accuracy of readings.
And try to properly care for them at home - do not throw the device, even if you really do not like his testimony, do not put it on uneven surfaces, and do not forget to wipe the bioelectric pins, buttons, and window and in a timely manner to change the battery.
Fitness trainer Elena Selivanov - especially for http://www.AzbukaDiet.ru/.