eggs - an excellent source of nutrients.The egg contains protein, fat, carbohydrates, practically all we need vitamins and minerals.Egg - a unique product, which is absorbed by the body at 97-98%.
Calorie eggs depends on its size.Below are the approximate values:
- calorie FAQ eggs - 70 kcal,
- large egg - 80 calories,
- very large egg - 90 calories.
Nutritional value eggs
Egg is made of protein and the yolk.
egg white contains all the necessary for the growth and activity of human amino acid, while it is absorbed by the body almost 100%.Protein medium egg contains 17 calories (calorie protein is about a quarter of the total caloric content of the egg), and contains almost no fat.
The structure of chicken egg white consists of: water (85%), proteins (12.7%), fat (0.3%), carbohydrate (0.7%), enzymes (protease, dipepsidaza, diastase), vitamin BB.
egg yolk also contains proteins and fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, including calcium, iron, manganese, zinc, vitamins A, E, B
average egg yolk contains about: protein - 2.7 g, carbohydrate - 0.61 g, fat - 4.51
content of fatty acids in the yolk: polyunsaturated fatty acid - 18%, monounsaturated fatty acid - 52% of saturated fatty acids - 28%.
egg yolk contains cholesterol - an average of 210 mg.
- conducted in recent years, studies have shown that cholesterol egg lecithin is balanced and therefore safe if you have normal cholesterol levels.
But if you have high cholesterol, egg yolk in the diet should be restricted.
We should not eat egg yolk together with other animal fats, trans fats.
also take care that your diet was enough fiber, which displays cholesterol.
How useful eggs
nutrient nutrients contained in the egg, easy and almost completely absorbed by the body.
- eggs contain substances that are useful for hematopoiesis.
- Contained in a chicken egg and substances that protect the optic nerve, preventing the formation of cataracts.
- lecithin contained in egg yolk, improves mental performance, it is useful to strengthen the memory.
- For those who regularly consume eggs, healthy bones and strong teeth.
- The egg contains vitamin of youth and beauty - vitamin E.
- Eggs stimulate the immune system and help to lose weight.
See also: calorie quail eggs and its beneficial properties.