to determine what vitamins do not have enough body, it is important to analyze the symptoms.For each vitamin deficiency our organism reacts differently.
Symptoms of a lack of vitamin C.
Lack of vitamin C - the most common problem in the life of modern people.Acute shortage of time, forced a quick snack fast food leads to the fact that people consume fewer fruits and vegetables, which contain essential vitamins and S.Takaya lack of vitamins in the body leads to the following symptoms:
- sharp decline in immunity, frequent colds,
- decrease the strength of the vessel walls (varicose veins mesh burst blood vessels on the face, bruising from even minor bumps, etc.),
- periodontal disease,
- dryness, peeling skin,
- general weakening of: lethargy, drowsiness,constant fatigue.
B vitamins: vitamin deficiencies, symptoms.
This is a group of vital vitamins contained in foods of animal origin.Their lack is very dangerous for the body, can have serious consequences.If you do not have enough B vitamins
- sallow complexion, brittle hair,
- Disorders of the liver and metabolic processes in the body,
- Chronic inflammation of the mucous membranes,
- Sleep disorders, nervousness.
Vitamin A: vitamin deficiencies, symptoms and consequences.
especially Vitamin A is important for women: in fact, he is responsible for the beauty of the skin, shine and strength to hair and nails.This lack of vitamins in the body causes:
- Brittle hair, their slow growth,
- excessive dryness or oiliness of the skin, acne, enlarged pores,
- brittle nails,
- Blurred vision,
- Dryness and irritation,
- overall decline in immunity.
Vitamin D: a lack of vitamins, symptoms.
This indispensable for the body Vitamin directly responsible for the absorption of calcium.Its deficiency causes bone fragility, and with the age - to osteoporosis.There are a number of other symptoms that arise when the deficit:
- Violation of the muscles: muscle spasm of hands and feet, as well as heart pain, arrhythmia,
- Violation of the endocrine system,
- Fragility of teeth, the destruction of dental enamel.
Vitamin E: Consequences of a lack of this vitamin.
Vitamin E - also one of the main vitamins of feminine beauty.With its lack arise:
- swelling, bruising under the eyes, fatigue, "stale" person,
- pain and weakness in the muscles,
- strong and painful periodontal disease,
- menstrual irregularities.
Micronutrient deficiencies - is another common cause of poor health and low efficiency.How do you determine that you do not have enough micronutrients?
6) Symptoms of iodine deficiency.If
body lacks iodine suffers primarily, thyroid gland, which regulates many of its functions.Main symptoms:
- impaired metabolism, obesity,
- deterioration of attention, memory,
- low performance, drowsiness,
- irritability, mood swings,
- Menstrual irregularities,
- low immunity.
Symptoms of a lack of iron.
this vital element is involved in cellular metabolism, blood formation is impossible without it.
With a shortage of iron observed:
- morbid pallor,
- Reduced resistance to infections,
- Low hemoglobin,
What to do?
If you find yourself in any of the above symptoms, you should not only review the food, adding a rich foods lacking in vitamins you.It should also be examined by a doctor, since all of these ailments can be in diseases not related to a lack of vitamins.In addition, only a doctor will be able to choose the right vitamin complex, and you assign a diet.