during adverse environmental conditions, stress, epidemics of SARS and influenza requires knowledge on the strengthening of their health.Vitamins A, B, C - is a simple alphabet, with which you can navigate among the many multivitamin complexes and to understand how to help your body stay in shape and be full of vitality!
Or it - retinol.This fat-soluble vitamin, which accumulated in the body (in the fatty tissue), so its misuse can lead to an overdose.
What is important to know about vitamin A:
1. It is necessary for the growth of hair and nails, for good vision and strong bones.
2. With its lack whipped hair, exfoliate nails, scaly skin, cracks appear.
3. You can not abuse them during pregnancy and its planning because retinol causes birth defects of the fetus.
4. provitamin A or as it is called carotene, found in many fruits and vegetables (carrots, pumpkin, apples, broccoli, etc.).Once in the body, provitamin transformed into retinol.
5. Most of vitamin A in foods such as:
- fish oil, and liver;
- milk and milk products;
- egg yolk.
under one common name is hidden in a lot numbered vitamins (B1, B2, B6, B12, etc.), once considered one substance.And all because the natural foods they always occur together.
All B vitamins are not water-soluble and accumulate in the body, so you need to replenish their supplies more often.
What is important to know about B vitamins:
1. This is the most important substances for the nervous system and energy metabolism in the body;2.
most effective when co-administered, and not separately;
3. Folic acid (or vitamin B9) - the most important assistant of pregnancy and its planning;
4. This group is poorly absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract, so sometimes we had to chop these vitamins for the best effect;5.
these substances can be found in foods such as:
- legumes (beans, asparagus);
- bran, buckwheat, barley;
- animal products (liver, kidney, eggs, beef);
- dairy products.
«askorbinku" - loved by many well-known from childhood vitamin.It is necessary to strengthen the immune system, protect the body from toxins and stress, but also has anti-inflammatory action.
1. Most of ascorbic acid is contained in:
- wild rose;
- black currants;
- sweet peppers;
- citrus, contrary to popular belief, this short list.
2. Doses of vitamin C are dependent on age and sex.Men it takes a bit more than women - 90 mg and 75 mg per day, respectively.Children from birth to 18 years, a dose increase from 40 mg to 65-75 mg per day.
3. The overabundance of vitamin C can cause symptoms such as stomach irritation and diarrhea.
Before taking any multivitamin complexes, consult your doctor.