Diet can play an important role in preventing cancer.For prevention of cancer change your diet recommended in 2 ways:
- Ensure that the food as little as possible carcinogens.
- presence in the diet of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients for the immune system.
International Agency for Research on Cancer has named seven products that contribute to the formation of malignant tumors, it is:
• smoked meat, fish, if smoked form chemical carcinogens - polycyclic hydrocarbon benzopyrene, a substance in small doses is relativelydangerous, but has the ability to accumulate in the body,
• grilled meat with an appetizing crust, and indeed any other fried foods, especially harmful to use the same oil for frying again,
• nitrates, which get us into the bodymainly because of greenhouse vegetables, in the stomach to form dangerous substances - nitrosamines,
• most popular flavor enhancer, which can now be found almost everywhere - MSG is among the contingent of carcinogens (which means th
• excess of common salt (daily rate - 6-8 grams), all that is no longer the body goes to the benefit of,
• trasn-isomers of fatty acids (TISZH) - they are added in the production of mayonnaise, margarine, cooking fats, which means that they can be found in potato chips, cookies, crackers, cakes ...
• fast carbs, most of them in refined sugar, baking white bread - with frequent useviolate the metabolism, which also can indirectly cause cancer,
• strongest natural carcinogen aflatoxin fungus releases Aspergillus flaws, a fungus that can often be found in the usual peanuts.
Scientists believe that the reason for the increase of cancer in developed countries could be a change in power, the transition from a traditional to a human being diet includes a lot of fiber to eat refined foods, as well as an increase in caloric intake.
At the same time, we know that vegetable fiber - ensuring the withdrawal of various toxins and harmful substances from the intestines, do not allow the processes of decay
Vitamins, minerals and other nutrients can retard the development of cancer by neutralizing carcinogens, ensuring the proper functioning of the immune system or preventtissue damage and the body's cells.Researchers interested
especially antioxidants - Vitamin A (particularly beta-carotene), C and E, selenium, folic acid, vitamin B6, magnesium, zinc and coenzyme Q10.Since
excess of some vitamins can be harmful, doctors caution against overuse of dietary supplements and recommend to stick to a diet high in fresh fruits, vegetables and whole grains, proteins obtained from lean meat and low-fat seafood, minimize sugar.
Many special anti-cancer diet emphasize vegetarianism.Indeed, even cancer patients to follow a healthy, nutrient-rich vegetarian diet tend to feel better.
Overweight and obesity - is also a risk factor for cancer.Experiments carried out on animals show that the lower caloric intake, within reasonable limits, of course, the higher life span and less likelihood of occurrence of tumors.
However, no diet does not demonstrate the ability to slow down or cure cancer.
Patients should avoid any diets advertised as supposedly able to cure cancer, the supporters who refuse to standard treatment.