disease candidiasis, commonly known as thrush, is fairly common.His trigger breeding in a large number of yeast Candida.
Contrary to popular belief, thrush can develop not only women, but also representatives of the strong half of humanity, and even small children (usually infants).Candidiasis can affect mucous membranes, skin and even internal organs.Most often found in women vaginal candidiasis.
symptoms of yeast infection in women: itching and discharge - usually white, there are gray or greenish resemble curd, smell - sour, not sharp.
Factors affecting the development of the disease
microorganisms of the genus Candida in limited quantities present in the mucous membranes of any person.What factors may serve as the beginning of their active reproduction?
for women, and indeed men of any age is:
- prolonged use of antibiotics and they cause goiter;
- general weakening of immunity;
- constant wearing narrow and tight underwear made of synthetic materials.
only women more likely to
- frequent vaginal douching;
- hormonal contraceptives;
- installing intrauterine device.
Do diet for thrush?
Dieting recommended by a doctor during the treatment of the disease is quite important condition for recovery.Receiving medication alone is not capable of one course suppress all foci of inflammation.Yeast fungi are almost always constitute the islands in the stratified epithelium, and there multiply, thereby causing a relapse.To avoid this, it is necessary to restore the normal microflora in the gut, which helps, and diet.Therefore, the diet with thrush is based on the same principles as in the treatment of dysbiosis.
recommended nutrition in the treatment and prevention of thrush:
products that are desirable to use:
• fresh and steamed vegetables;
• boiled or steamed meat, poultry, fish;
• cereals (various cereals - buckwheat, rice, barley, oats, etc.);
• fruits, especially citrus fruits are useful (grapefruit, lemon);
• «live» yogurts;
• carrot juice;
• products that have antifungal activity (garlic, red pepper, propolis);
• various spices;
• leaves and berries cranberries.
During the treatment of thrush from your diet to exclude:
• sugar and all products containing it, also stands to limit the use of honey;
• dairy products except butter (in small amounts) and natural yoghurt, kefir;
• soy sauce;
And in the future use of these products is limited, especially for sugar and products containing various chemical additives.
In winter and spring, when there is a shortage of fresh vegetables and fruits, it is recommended to take multivitamin preparations.Supplement to the therapy will be an infusion of herbs yarrow, sage, chamomile, eucalyptus, plantain and calendula.
to restore microflora doctor may prescribe probiotics.