Household dust - the initial stage of the allergic process

In order to effectively deal with the enemy, it is necessary to study.Because thousands of scientists and doctors around the world are trying to find ways to change the sensitivity of the extermination of the human body arising under the influence of certain factors internal and external environment, which are called allergens.Allergens can penetrate into the human body through the digestive system, the respiratory tract, mucous membranes and skin.

According to official figures the WHO since 2000, allergy is one of the most common diseases of the planet.Because the number of people for whom the words of the inhaler, peak flow meter, air purifier known firsthand, every year it becomes more and more.Today, every third ill allergies.

Such intense spread of the disease, scientists tend to associate with the total pollution industrial waste, the widespread use of chemical additives in agriculture and households, as well as with a large use of antibiotics, vaccines and various serums.

often allergic to dust is the initial phase of the allergic intoxication.
you pay attention to how much dust flying in Sunbeam, got into the room through the window?And this dust we breathe!It is estimated that in the house, where the average statistical family, for 365 days accumulated about 20 kg of household dust.

And it is absolutely independent, whether used in cleaning the room DEZAVID or other disinfectant.Of course, the use of these drugs significantly reduces the amount of airborne dust mites, but does not exclude their presence altogether.House dust is a real complex meeting different kinds of allergens: feathers, wool, cellulose, animal dander, human epidermis, microscopic mold spores, particles upholstery, cotton, etc.This whole set of listed components of household dust may be a potential allergen for the human body, but the most dangerous among them - it is dust mites.

Dust mites are too small that it can be used to see with the naked eye.It is known that 1 gram of household dust contains about several thousand ticks!It is these waste products of mites are very strong allergens.Climbing up into the air with white dust, they spend hours do not fall to the floor.In accordance with what the man willy - nilly have to inhale these allergens.

Related Posts