August
12
19:21
Diets of nutritionists

Diet for Dikulja

Diet for Dikulja uniqueness and simplicity Dikulja diet is that by using it, a person does not experience hunger, especially because indulge in anything not necessary.And the main dish on the menu is easy to prepare, delicious and hearty milkshake. However, the rush to sit on such a diet is not necessary, because the result may not exactly correspond exactly to your expectations.So first you need to understand the basic principles of such a power, and a realistic assessment of what you can achieve in the end.

diet principles Dikulja

So, this technique focuses on the supply increased use of proteins and fatty acids.And the most important - is to understand that losing weight and weight loss in this case - the concept is not entirely identical.So it is not reassuring himself that, standing on the scales after a certain time, you will see a stunning result.No - it can even be quite the opposite!The fact is that in this way you can really quickly burn excess fat, but they will not disappear - they will go to the "const

ruction" of muscle mass.Catch the difference?That is why Dikulja protein diet is not for everyone.She struggles with obesity and gives the body a healthy shape.So it is more suitable for men and especially recommended for athletes.
Initially, this diet was designed to strengthen muscles in people with diseases of the musculoskeletal system.According to it, it provided mandatory training, ideally - specific for each muscle group.What's more important: achieving the desired result, go back to the old way of life is no problem, not at all afraid of the opposite effect.
Diet for Dikulja

Dikulja Diet: The main menu

product that can and should have - milk and everything you can out of it to cook.
is mandatory before and after exercise is necessary to use a special cocktail, which is mixed for:

  • low-fat cottage cheese - about 400 g;
  • cream - 100 g;
  • raw eggs - 2 pcs .;
  • honey - 2 tablespoons;
  • any jam - Nightingale 2 tablespoons;
  • walnuts, chopped - 100 g

also need to drink plenty of fluids (at least 2 liters per day) to eliminate all carbohydrates.Especially strictly observe this rule the first two days.This is required to ensure that the body began to actively burn fat, consuming them to recharge energy.Then, carbohydrates can be returned and comply with the rule through the day with carbs, no carbs, and so on. D. When choosing foods for breakfast, lunch and dinner are guided by the fact that a day should eat about 70% protein foods of animal origin, the rest 30% - vegetablesand fruits.Welcomed the presence in the diet of chicken, fish, beans, eggs, all kinds of vitamin greenery.
Here is a sample diet on days:

  • Day 1.Breakfast: egg, coleslaw and green, coffee with milk.Lunch: boiled beef tongue, zucchini, steamed, a glass of milk.Dinner: chicken breast, salad with cucumbers and tomatoes, tea with honey.
  • 2nd.G: celery soup, processed cheese, coffee with milk.A: veal liver pâté, coleslaw, egg, milk.In: Steamed fish, rice, tea with honey.
  • third.W: coffee with sugar, lean cookies.A: milk soup, chicken, buckwheat, a piece of bread, fruit compote.In: beef tongue with cabbage, tea, cheese.
  • 4th.W: eggs, coffee and milk.A: The fish and zucchini steamed milk.In: vegetable salad, processed cheese, berry tea.

Then alternate.Plus - every day, as has been said, 2 meal with a cocktail!
Diet for Dikulja

Diet Dikulja: Review grown thin

Angela, 32 years old, have two children:
read about the procedure in the Internet, like what to eat cheese, which was I just needed because breastfed.Yes, and there was a hope to pump up the muscles of the chest.I decided to visit the fitness club, where the coach has really helped me to understand all the nuances (corrected meals showed the desired exercise, plus recommend to drink vitamins in parallel).After a week had a stunning effect: my weight loss seen everything!Gone stomach, hips!I regret that I soon had to abandon training.However, home fitness - also nothing!On a strict diet was Dikulevskom month.Now (after six months) I weigh 55 kg (was 67), but not a single gram of fat!

Related Posts