cooking time - 45 minutes (depending on the oven and selected meat may increase).
- - meat without bones - 300-400 g;
- - Potatoes - 4 pcs.(about 400 g);
- - frozen mushrooms (mushrooms) - 800 g;
- - large onion;
- - tomatoes - 700 g;
- - hard cheese - 70 g;
- - salt, spices, herbs - to taste each layer;
- - mayonnaise - to taste;
- - vegetable oil - for greasing the pan and fry mushrooms.
How to cook:
- prepared baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
- onion peel and cut into half rings.Put on a baking sheet.
- Prepared mushrooms cut and fry in oil for 10-15 minutes.
- Brushed potatoes cut into slices (about 1 cm thick) and put on a baking sheet on top of the onions.
- A little salt.Spices and herbs to taste
- cut meat across the grain into small (about 2 by 2 cm) slices and arrange on top of potatoes.
- salt, spices and herbs to taste.
- meat with mayonnaise (a little).
- Tomatoes cut into slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Spices and herbs to taste.
- roasted mushrooms out on
- Sprinkle grated cheese on a coarse grater and place in a well-heated oven until done.