list of required products:
- • Stuffing with pork - 1 kg;
- • Onions - 2 pieces;
- • Eggs - 2 pieces;
- • White bread - 200 g;
- • Milk - 100 g;
- • Individually, in its sole discretion, add salt, pepper and other spices;
- • Refined oil and a packet of breadcrumbs.
1. Peel and chop the onion in a blender or other grinders until a small onion mass.
2. soak bread in milk, squeeze out and put in the meat range.The amount of bread should be minced ¼ weight.
3. Mix together beef, bread, onions, eggs, spices until smooth, which is easy to be formed patties.
4. cutlets can sculpt different shapes: oblong, round, flat.It is possible to make small or large.
5. Before hot dip boilers from all sides in the prepared gratin.
6. In a frying pan pour the required amount of oil to warm up and put meatballs, fry on both sides until golden brown.For frying enough for 8-10 minutes.Bon Appetit.