- Cheese (solid grade);
- Green Peas (300 grams);
- bulb (half or whole);
- cream (not low-fat, 0.2 liters);
- Pumpkin (150 grams);
- Bacon (low-fat, 100 grams);
- water (one / one and a half cups);
- vegetable oils (olive, one / two tablespoons);
- seasonings (salt, pepper, sage, oregano and others.)
pumpkin and middle-sized onion cut into cubes and fry in a little olive oil.Repeat the same with chopped bacon.Then everything on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, after adding water.When the pumpkin boiled soft starts, sleep peas.At this point, you can add your favorite spices.
simmer for another 5 minutes, and, if necessary, pour more water.Then grind in a blender to puree the state.Tide cream and put out about 3 minutes.Garnish with breadcrumbs, grated cheese and fried bacon.Then bring to the table.Your pumpkin soup - soup is ready!
vertuty with pumpkin
500 grams of flour 100 grams of vegetable oil
almost 200 grams of hot water
1 ch. L.
salt 1 small pumpkin or apple 3-4
sugar - to taste
1.Zamesite loosely dough with flour, vegetable oil, almost hot water and salt.Leave it to infuse, covered with a tea towel or cloth.
2. Then proceed to the filling.Chop finely grate the apples and pumpkins on a coarse grater.
3. Once the dough settle, rumblings of a thin layer.Roll out the dough so as to make it in the dumplings.The edges of the test grease with vegetable oil.
4. Put each piece of dough into a thin layer of stuffing and place on top of the sugar to taste.
5. twist the dough into rolls and rolls zaschipyvaem edge.
6. Grease vertuty top with vegetable oil and place on a baking sheet, oiled, too.
7. vertuty Bake 35 - 40 minutes.in a pre-heated oven at 220 degrees.Bake until cooked until a golden crust.
Garnish with pumpkin
On 3 servings, we need:
- onion - 1/2 pcs.
- radicchio salad - 1 / 2-1 small head
- Pumpkin - 300-400g Olive oil - 1-2 tablespoons
- Salt and pepper to your taste
finely chopped onion and fry in a little olive oil.
Radicchio disassemble the leaves, chop finely and add to the onions.
Pumpkin remove seeds and rind, cut into cubes and add to the onions and radicchio.
Add salt and pepper to taste, add a little water and simmer the vegetables for 10-15 minutes.
Garnish with pumpkin and radicchio ready, serve warm or hot.Perfect for meat or fish dishes.Bon Appetit!
author of the publication: Olga Lazareva