- 1) bell pepper, red - 2kg.
- 2) Garlic - 5-6 medium heads (approx. 200 grams).
- 3) Hot peppers - five pods.
- 4) Apple cider or wine vinegar, 9% - half a cup.
- 5) salt - 2 tablespoons.
- 6) sugar - 8 tablespoons.
- pour salt and sugar without the slides!
My sweet pepper, cleaned from seeds.Clean the few heads of garlic.Passed through a meat grinder together with hot pepper.Add the mixture vinegar, salt and sugar.Thoroughly mix and give stand.Your adjika ready!It remains to be expanded in washed with soda or sterilized dry bowl and cover with a lid - no matter plastic or tighten.Store in a cool place.
author of the publication: Svetlana Sergeeva