For this dish we need:
- Rusk bread - 1 cup;
- Cilantro chopped - 2 tbsp.L .;
- Large shrimp (to save time, it is desirable to take the already peeled) - 500g (approx 15 pcs.);
- salt - ¼ tsp .;
- Black pepper - ¼ h. Liter.;
- egg (lightly beaten) - 1 pc .;
- Water - 2 hours. L .;
- Vegetable oil - 2 tbsp.l.
stages of cooking:
Primarily using blender grind croutons and parsley until a small mass and then we shift into a bowl.Then we take shrimp salt and sprinkle with pepper.In a bowl with an egg to add the required amount of water and lightly whisk whisk.
Take half shrimp and omit them first into the egg mixture and then into a bowl with the breadcrumbs and spread in one layer on a plate, and then Do the same with the remaining shrimp.
In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and fry the shrimp in it until golden brown (about 2 to 3 minutes) from both sides.When put on paper towels, cool slightly, and can be served this dish with any vegetable salad to your taste.
author of the publication