List of products (for 3 servings):
- noodles (or rice starch) - 200g .;
- mushrooms - 5 pieces .;
- carrots (medium) - 1 pc .;
- red pepper - 1 pc .;
- cucumber - 1 pc .;
- vinegar (70%) - 1 tsp .;
- ground coriander - 0.5 tsp .;
- bitter red pepper - to taste;
- soy sauce - 5 tbsp
frunchozu Cooking with vegetables.
1. Pour boiling water (five minutes) noodles (rice, starch).With colander rinse with cold water.
2. Mushrooms cut into four parts, the largest - for six to eight parts.Fry about five to seven minutes (until cooked).
3. On the Korean grater grate the carrots.
4. Cut into strips pepper.
5. Sauteed mushrooms mixed with vegetables and boil for some time no more than two minutes (do not bring to a readiness - vegetables should be eaten raw).
6. cucumbers cut into thin strips.
7. Combine the vegetables and frunchozu.Add vinegar so that the taste of the noodle was a bit sour.
Add soy sauce, bitter red pepper and coriander.Mix everything.
author of the publication: Margarita Shiryae