- Strawberry - 200g
- Egg yolk - 5 pcs.
- Sour cream - 300 g
- Milk - 200 ml
- Butter - 100 g chicken
- Egg - 2 pcs.
- Sugar - 140 g
- Almonds - 50 g
- Wheat flour - 150 g
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Vanilla - 1 pod
- Cinnamon pinch
1. Grind the almonds.
2. Mix together the crushed almonds, flour, salt, softened butter, 1yaytso and 20 grams of sugar.
3. Knead the dough, remove it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
4. To prepare the cream in a saucepan, add the milk and vanilla cream, boil and cool.
5. Mix the egg yolks with 1 egg and 120 grams of sugar, and add the previously obtained mass.
6. Put it in a water bath until thick, then strain to remove the remnants of vanilla pod.
7. Put the dough into a pre-greased baking dish.On top of it put the parchment paper and sprinkle the goods for the cake, for example, beans.Bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
8. Remove the parchment and place loaded with cream on the dough.Bake for about an hour at 140 degrees oven.
9. Baked cake decorate str
author of the publication: Valeri Konstantinov