Ingredients (2 servings):
- carrots - 1 pc.
- egg - 1 pc.
- large pickles - 1 pc.(you can take 2 small)
- chicken - 200 g.
- potatoes - 2 pcs.
- crab sticks (crab meat) - 100g.
- canned peas -50 c.
- mayonnaise - 100g.
- salt and pepper - to taste
1. Boil the eggs, potatoes and chicken.Let cool and cut into cubes all of average size.
2. cucumber and crab sticks (or crab meat) in pieces the same size as the other salad ingredients.
3. Add the canned peas.
4. Season the salad with mayonnaise (you can use a mixture of mayonnaise and sour cream 50x50), salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
author of the publication: Margarita Shiryaev