For the dough:
- Wheat flour, 660 gr
- Chicken egg - 1 pc
- Water - 330 g
- Salt - 12 g
For the filling:
- Pork - 460 gr
- Beef - 400g
- Onions - 1 pc
- Water - 70 g
- Black pepper and salt to taste
1. Prepare the filling.Meat Wash, dry and cut into small pieces.Onions cleaned, cut into 4-6 pieces.Make the stuffing - grind the meat and onions in a meat grinder.Season with salt and pepper.Add a little water to minced meat was juicier.The resulting mass is well mixed in a few minutes.
2. Prepare the dough.Beat egg with salt with a fork.Add water and mix well.Sift flour, pour the slide on a table or in a bowl (depending on where you are kneading dough), make a well in which gently pour in the egg mixture.Gradually, it is kneading the dough, to achieve a smooth consistency.It should get tough.The dough is covered with a clean towel, let stand for half an hour.
3. Next, separate the dough from a small part, to make a "sausage", cut into pieces.Each piece with a rolling pin to roll out, sh
4. In a saucepan, boil water, add salt, lower the dumplings and cook them for about 10 minutes after they come to the surface.
5. Dumplings are in hot form by adding optional butter, mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup or vinegar.
Part cobbled together dumplings can be frozen in the freezer, laid out in a single layer on a baking sheet sprinkled with flour.
author of the publication: Alice Egorov