- - wheat flour, 200 grams
- - dry yeast 7 g
- - Milk 125 ml
- - a pinch of salt
- - 3 tablespoons sugar
- - 2 apples
- - a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon
- - 20 grams butter
1. Dissolve four tablespoons of warmed milk yeast and a spoon of sugar.Leave on for fifteen minutes.Stir.
2. Prepare the dough from whole flour, a pinch of salt and a spoon of sugar, just add the mixture obtained at the beginning of cooking.Leave for an hour under a damp cloth, then - a good knead.
3. The composition of the filling consists of the following ingredients: not coarsely chopped apples, butter and remaining sugar, sometimes just put fragrant spices and herbs.
4. Form of the dough balls, roll them with a rolling pin and a tie to put the stuffing.
5. For golden brown grease the baking top with beaten egg.
6. To prepare the dessert in a preheated to two hundred degrees Celsius oven for about twenty-five minutes.
author of the publication: Nikita Rybakov