- Pike - 1 pc.
Fresh Lemon - 1 pc.
Mayonnaise - 3 tbsp.spoon.
Salt to taste.
1. Clean the fish on the scales, gut, remove all of the gills.
2. Cut the lemon in half a centimeter thick circles.Place the halves of the slices in a row of cavities pike, including the area behind the gills.
3. Separately, mix the mayonnaise with spices.Get the first mixture to grease one side of the pike, then put it on the treated side of the foil and grease down the second side.
4. Over Pike put the whole lemon slices.
5. Carefully wrap the fish in foil, so that during cooking resulting juice is not leaking.
6. Leave the fish in the oven, preheated to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Upon completion, deploy the foil (not allowing leakage of juice) and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes pike.