In order to prepare the mussels in curry sauce, you'll need the following ingredients:
- - mussels - 1000
- - Garlic - 4-5 cloves
- - curry - 150g.
- - mineral water - 500 ml.
- - greens - '10
- - sugar and salt - to your discretion
- - red wine - 50 ml.
- - fresh pepper - at your discretion
- - sour cream - 150 g
1. In water, dissolve the curry paste and let stand for a while.
2. Heat a skillet in which you want to pour vegetable oil, red wine and chopped garlic.
3. Peretushit ingredients, about 5 minutes.
4. Put the sour cream and spices.
5. Content simmer until complete cooking meat and then add salt.author of the publication: Alice Egorov