- - fish fillet or her - 350 g
- - onions - 3 onions
- - hard cheese - '75
- - carrots - 2 pcs.
- - sour cream or mayonnaise - '75
- - dill and parsley - 1 tbsp.l.
- - sunflower oil - 75 ml.
- - Lavrushka - 2-3 leaf
- - red and black pepper - at your discretion
- - sugar and salt
- - pepper peas - 2-3 pcs.in a pot with 1
1. fish or fillets cooked in a small amount of salted water add the bay leaf, black pepper peas.
2. Carrot and onion to clean peel, chop onion and carrot grater grind on average, a little fry in sunflower oil.Stir zazharku with fish and add salt and pepper together.
3. Put in pots on top trotted grated cheese and send it in the oven for about 20 minutes.