- - Canned white beans - 1 jar.
- - Canned Sweet Corn -1 jar.
- - tomatoes - 1 pc.
- - salmon - 100 g
- - garlic - 3 zubochka
- - homemade mayonnaise - 100g
- - sugar and salt - to your discretion
- - allspice - pinch
- - rye bread or white - 4piece
1. Open beans and decant the water.You can also use boiled beans at home.
2. salmon ham or sausage lengthwise cut.Tomatoes cut into slices.
3. Mix the ingredients in a container and put the garlic.
4. Open corn and decant the water, put in the meat cutting.Prisolit and pepper and then add the mayonnaise and stir thoroughly.
5. Cut the bread into cubes and lightly fry in a skillet.
6. Mix the ingredients and spread on crackers bowl.