- wheat flour 500g
- egg 1 piece
- 60-70 mL of distilled water
- Pinch of salt
- '10 any vegetable oil (corn, olive,sunflower)
- 100 ml milk
1. 500 g of flour to pour into a container for the test.
2. Milk mixed with salt and water.
3. Middle sprinkled flour, it is necessary to make a hole.Then, to break the egg and pour the mixed liquid
4. Getting hard to knead the dough.Then add the oil '10.Again carefully mesim dough.
5. Next, the dough should be left for 40 minutes, so that it would be ripe.Pre covering the bowl with a towel or tissue contents cling film.At the end of this time, the dough is ready for further cooking dumplings.
author of the publication: Ivan Kudryavtsev