- 2 tbsp.l.- Olives.oil (extra virgin)
- 3 tbsp.l.- Lim.
- juice to taste - salt (large)
- 16 stems - thyme (fresh)
- one lemon
- two shallots
- taste - pepper (freshly ground)
- 3 tbsp.l.- White wine (dry)
1. For the marinade in a convenient container mix the wine, oil and lemon juice.Pour it in a mold for the fish.
2. All the pieces of fish we put in the marinade, mix well.We spread on top of slices of lemon and thyme, sprinkle with chopped, finely shallots.Good wrap film, to avoid air entrapment.To sustain the fish in the refrigerator, be sure to periodically turn.
3. At the beginning of cooking, sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper.
author of the publication: Margarita Ignatova