- to taste freshly ground black pepper;
- salt to taste;
- 1 tablespoon mustard;
- 500ml sunflower oil;
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar;
- 2 egg yolks;
- 4 celery.
1. Tuber peeled celery cut into two pieces, put it in a pot with water, add salt and bring to a boil.Then cook for 30 minutes over low heat.
2. Preparation of mayonnaise.Lemon juice, vinegar, pinch of salt and whisk the yolks with a fork or whisk.Continuing to whisk, add the vegetable oil.The mass should be smooth and dense in total.
3. Celery remove from water and cut into thin strips, mix with cooked before and add the mayonnaise to taste black pepper and salt.To celery sauce is well soaked, you must leave it for 30 minutes.The dish is ready!