Often we do not pay attention to dirty toys, fruit, namely, there are going to germs that cause various diseases.How to protect the child from them?You do not need to do something special, just stick to the hygienic norms and rules.Of course, babies rarely have a problem dysentery, because they have strong immunity they receive from the mother's breast milk.Very rarely, a child can get sick with dysentery, if you eat spoiled food, more often it is milk or milk products.Also, can catch water that is not meant for the baby.
Dysentery occurs in children 2-5 years.Infected and ill with the disease in the summer when all the bacteria are very dangerous.The child spends a lot of time in the sandbox, water, breaks with fruit trees and do not wash it, just eat, that's when there is a risk to be ill.
Because in midsummer parents should closely monitor their child to follow the rules of hygiene, teach him to wash their hands, vegetables, fruits, because of the infection bacteria live in the mud, and they are
What are the symptoms of dysentery in children?
first affected the digestive system, it is a violation.Some bacteria are killed and can not withstand the gastric juice, while others begin to penetrate and reproduce in the colon.
If you notice these symptoms in a child, care should be taken:
- child refuses to eat, it is something bothering.
- The child appeared nausea, vomiting.She often.
- raise the temperature from 38 to 39 degrees.
- sharp pain in his stomach, very loose stools (green slime in it).
All of this is present in your child.Do not waste a minute, call your doctor.It must immediately take action and begin treatment to avoid disastrous consequences.
How to treat dysentery in children?
first conducted laboratory, clinical and bacteriological tests, then the doctor prescribes treatment.It first of all - antibiotics, which kill bacteria.Also, it recommended and other medicines.
- To restore the child's body after dewatering, attributed rehydron or other glucose-salt rastovry.If your child does not want to accept them, then give him as much non-carbonated mineral water, tea, Uzvara.
- At home, you can prepare a solution that will soon restore the body of your child - to take 1 liter.boiled water, put 2 tablespoonssugar, half a teaspoon of baking soda and 1 teaspoon salt 5.
- Children older than 3 years can give a weak solution of potassium permanganate.
- to repeated vomiting does not need to give means more often every 5-10 minutes 1 teaspoon.
- to eliminate toxins from the body of your child you need to buy at the pharmacy - activated charcoal, smectite, enterosgel and other sorbents.So you reduce the severity of the disease.
- Do not think that everything goes so quickly after treatment is necessary to restore the intestinal microflora, it needs to buy Linex, yogurt, capsules, etc. simbeter
So it is possible to prevent the development of dysbiosis in the gut.These drugs are best used in conjunction with antibiotics or after their application.
Which diet stick with dysentery?
only ill, your child will refuse to eat.And no need to force to force.During the illness of the body should not be overloaded.Only the child will be easier, you can still reduce the usual amount of food by 50%, but increases the frequency of feeding.During this period, the child is best to use vegetable soups, rice, crackers, mashed, liquid and light porridge, steam meatballs.
in any case the child, who is sick with dysentery should not be given - milk, beans, beets, cabbage, cucumbers, black bread - all of these products may aggravate the situation.Also, discard the fat, fried foods, sweets.Healthy hard to digest it, and the more patient.
How much should you drink with dysentery?
The more, the better.If vomiting and diarrhea occur dehydration process, which negatively affects the well-being of the child.When it with the body of the child washed all important substances - sodium, chlorine, salt, potassium and other elements that are responsible for the full operation of the whole organism.
Drinking should benefit the child, in addition to mineral water, solutions, the ideal is a dried fruit compote, fruit drinks from fresh or frozen black currants, blackberries.Stewed all kids love, because drink will very willingly.Remember, all your concoctions have many vitamins that your child is now urgently needed for the resumption of the body.What
prevention of dysentery?
You've probably already heard that dysentery is another popular name of "disease of dirty hands", because you need to comply with all rules of hygiene, so that it is not caught up with your child:
- Over time, wash up all the toys, items used by children,to dust and dirt in there, did not have time to divorce germs.Small children is recommended once a week to wash all the toys, as they like to drag everything into his mouth.
- Spending a day wet cleaning, children are pulled from the floor, despite the fact that it is and how it can be dangerous to health.
- Teach your baby always wash hands before eating, after street after using the toilet.
- If someone from the adult the first symptoms of dysentery is necessary to protect the child from that person because dysentery is transmitted through everyday contact and.
- in your bag should always be damp antibacterial wipes.Clean the outside of your child's hands.
- Before you give your baby fruits and vegetables, wash them thoroughly.
- Make sure that what you use water for cooking baby.It should be purified and filtered water, rather than tap water, which has a harmful substance.
If you follow these rules you can avoid many problems.Because dysentery dangerous because it poisons the body and carries heavy consequences.In addition, dysentery unless hygiene may arise such problems:
poisoning occurs in a child, if he drank raw, unboiled water or eat dirty fruits and vegetables.
- stomatitis, often children, who all dragged into the mouth.It is accompanied by high fever and painful sores in the mouth.
- bacterial infection in the mouth, which leads to swelling of the mucosa and itching all over the mouth.
- dangerous bacterial coli - Salmonella, which multiplies in the sweets, semi-finished products.Do not store these products for a long time, they may be the cause of intestinal worms in children.
Because it is so important to observe all rules of hygiene, and if you simply prevent the problem but will not solve it.Moreover, a child's body is developing, so it is best to protect him from such ailments, so they do not cause complications.author of the publication: Margarita Shiryaev