As you know, pregnancy dramatically alters hormones of the female body.Because of this there are problems in the immune system, and therefore pregnant is more likely to "grab" a cold or flu.
Whether it is dangerous?
If a pregnant simple cold from hypothermia, then the child is not expected to influence, but influenza - a viral infection and any infection can affect fetal development and even cause miscarriage.
What to do?
For any ailments, fever and so on do not hesitate to call the doctor.Pregnancy - a time when with any health problem can not be joking - in your hands the future life.
How to treat the appointment of paracetamol?
- Paracetamol is approved for use during pregnancy.
- Paracetamol relieves a little headache, muscle, burn pain, and some other painful symptoms and inflammation.
- Paracetamol lowers the temperature, and thus improve the overall condition of the woman.
- relief from taking paracetamol occurs quickly enough.
- Paracetamol - a non-hormonal drug in normal doses does not affe
What you need to remember?
- Paracetamol is used strictly by doctor dosage.Overdosing application or too long affect the liver, kidney, and blood composition.
- possible adverse reaction to the drug, especially given the "strangeness" of the body of pregnant women (start with a small dose, make sure that everything is in order)
- Take the medicine after eating better, drinking plain water.
- women with diseased kidneys or liver should be taken even to the use of harmless drug with caution.
When the temperature rises above 38.0 degrees pregnant, normally transporting paracetamol, it is possible to apply it.
(When not very severe conditions and moderate temperatures - requisitions from illness folk remedies).
Do not self, follow medical recommendations.author of the publication: Alice Egorov