Cottage cheese, fruit and chocolate
- - 3 tbsp.l.sugar;
- - 150g chocolate;
- - 250 grams of cottage cheese;
- - fruits: kiwi, cherries, canned choices.
1. Melt the chocolate using a microwave oven or in a water bath.Prefab molds grease with a thick layer of chocolate with a brush made of silicone.Shift the molds in the freezer for hardening the chocolate.
2. Prepare cottage cheese: mix in a blender cheese and sugar so that it turned into a homogeneous mass.If no blender, wipe the cheese through a sieve.
3. Fruits mine, cut into small pieces.
4. We obtain molds with chocolate from the freezer and spread them in the cottage cheese, chopped cherries and kiwi layers to the very top.You can choose to pre-mix the fruit with cottage cheese and simply fill the molds.Before you go in the freezer, fill forms on top of the chocolate.
5. After about five minutes the chocolate hardens, fruit and chocolate cheese is ready for use.We spread it on the plate.Bon Appetit
Cottage cheese with berries
- 300 grams of cottage cheese average fat content;
- 6 h. L.liquid honey;
- 1 sachet of vanillin, or vanilla essence;
- 10 berries sweet cherries;
- 8 strawberries;
- 1 tbsp.l.unsalted pistachio nuts;
- 4 h. L.balsamic vinegar.
first mixed cheese with four spoons of liquid honey and vanilla (essence).The a la carte prepared saucer (beam used kremanki) lay out a lot and send in the refrigerator.
in a gravy boat or deep bowl, mix the remaining honey and balsamic vinegar.Wash strawberries and cherries, remove the roots, remove the stones from the cherries, strawberries cut into pieces.Pistachio grind.
Taking kremanki to put on top of the refrigerator cheese berries cherries, studded with pistachios.When serving cottage cheese to sauce.
ham, vegetable salad with cheese
- 300g crisp sour milk cheese,
- 200 g of finished ham,
- one sweet peppers and cucumbers,
- 100 grams herbs (parsley, dill, and you can add another to your taste),
- 3 tbsp.l.lemon juice,
- olive oil - 4 tbsp.l.,
- 3 tbsp.l.yogurt,
- lettuce - 100 g,
- salt to taste.
Give curds to drain well, this can shift it in a colander.Cucumber, pepper and ham cut into cubes, combine with cheese.
While stirring, pour a little lemon juice and dressed with olive oil, pre-mixed with yogurt.Season with salt.Sprinkle with chopped herbs.
before serving spread on green lettuce.