Every mother concerned about her nutrition crumbs.What ate my baby?Is there enough of it?Maybe he's hungry?Let's look at the detailed calculations and determine the right amount of milk for your baby.Many doctors are using the data to its recommendations.The main factors affecting the amount of milk required are the age and weight of the child.
In the first three days of the volume of the stomach of the newborn is 7 ml.It determines the required amount of food.On the fourth day the need for increased almost six-fold - up to 40 ml.By the end of the first decade of 80-90 mL is required.By the end of the first month of the crumb should consume about 100 ml.Pediatricians allocate payments required power from the first to the tenth day, and calculations from ten days to one year.
first ten days are calculated as follows:
• For a single volume, a newborn, you need to take the child's age in days, and multiply it by ten.The above calculation is the most simple and easy.
• Daily volume depends on the we
2. If the weight exceeds 3.2 kg.In this case, day-old multiply by 80. Consider an example.In nine days the baby weighs 4.1 kg.Daily rate - 720 ml, and a one-time amount - 90 ml.
When the age of the child exceeds ten days, then another payment scheme.In this case, the required daily amount would no longer be dependent on days of age.The kid is not growing so rapidly, for this reason, there is no such necessity.You can perform calculations already once kneaded as follows:
• 10 days - 6 weeks: 1/5 the weight of the child;
• 6 weeks - 4 months: 1/6 of the weight of the child;
• 4 - 6 months: 1/7 of the weight of the child;
• 6 - 8 months: 1/8 of body weight;
• 8-12 months: 1/9 of body weight
is important to remember that the entire amount of food for a child under one year should not exceed 1.2 liters.
Consider a couple of examples
1. In 1 month baby weighs 3500 grams.Daily volume is five times less than the weight of the child, that is 600 grams.
2. The 7 months baby weight 7200 grams.At night, he should consume 900 grams.
3. In the first 9 months of the weight is 1.2 kg.The daily rate at 1.333 per out - is higher than normal.Therefore, reducing the required amount of up to 1200 ml.
These calculations are more suitable for babies who are bottle-fed.These kids are fed eight times per day.If the child is breastfed, the number of one-time feeds can be increased to twelve times, which significantly reduce the amount of one-time ..
can often see overweight in the first months of life.This can be explained by sucking reflex, strongly expressed during this period.It would be right if the mother will begin to focus on the child's weight.The norm is considered weekly gain of 150 - 200 grams.If the baby adds less than 100 gr., He likely does not have enough milk, but we can not exclude other causes.More information can be found in the article "Poor weight gain in infants."Lack of breast milk compensate introduce additional foods.
to determine the amount of alcohol baby milk using checkweighing.Toddler weighed before and after feeding.The obligatory condition is the same clothing and diapers.The difference in body weight before and after feeding and is the amount of milk the baby sucked.
In hot weather, the cold season, or all children, irrespective of feeding, recommend dopaivat boiled water.There are also other indications that would further give crumbs water.For example, when my mother ate greasy food.
sure before making any decisions, consult a pediatrician or neonatologist who watch your baby.author of the publication: Margarita Ignatova